Lies unbedded (chapter 14)

A/n-YALLLL YOUR FAVORITE ONE AND ONLY POETIC RIZZLER IS BACK AT IT WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER 🤠, it's short but remember I haven't update this book in over two months but ENJOY!

You walked around , taking in the sight around you , the clean tiled fooors. The nice looking decor and the light asethitc that came with it. It was quiet the sight for those who haven't experienced this but now there were bigger issues. As much as you wanted to flourish in the rich and lavish lifestyle you couldn't as you knew price had something to say as you heard in a little bit on what they were talking about before. Soap and Gaz sighed and looked at ghost while price looked at the ghost with a serious look. Ghost put his hand on your shoulder and he let off a small sigh before giving out the news.

"Y/n's my daughter..."

Mic drop.

Soaps eyes widened and Gazs jaw dropped and Price even had a shocked look. Soap had knew you were curious but that question you asked when you had woken up in the middle of the night and asked that question everything clicked as to why you asked. You asked and you found out. The silence was thick as this information was put out into the world and Gaz had been the first person to break it.
"I didn't think it at first but I'm glad she's with you again , you better have apologized for being a prick though." Gaz looked at ghost and he shook his head slightly.

"I did you bloke." Ghost grumbled and price perked up as he had a firm and serious look on. "We have news too..." price announced as well as he pulled out a photo from his pocket. "The wall...we got to see over it and it's all grassy , there's forests and animals still everything was a lie. We went to investigate while we were out and we saw everything above the wall. So we're planning on going over it."

Your eyes widned. The thought of being outside truly beyond the walls made you feel like everything could Truly get better. Things have been crazy in the past few days but this was one truly remarkable moment. You'd be able to feel the soft lushness of the grass. The earthy wind smell in the air and the dirt beneath your feet, the water on your skin and the starry night sky as well as the bright white and grayish moon. You had thought about it all the time but to experience it again worried you as you knew the consequences of going over the wall.You also were concerned about how you could get caught and worse.

"Only very few new about what was beyond the wall but everything was a lie to control us.." Gaz added in a low quiet tone as he looked at his feet. "If we go over the wall we'll get killed are you fucking insane?" The concern in your voice was evident as you mind started to run with all the possible consequences and outcomes as the new information was in the air. "I know...but we have people we know currently that can get us over safely. Remember farah?" Price spoke and ghosts eyes widned a little. "

" She's dead , she died on a mission outside the wall." Ghosts tone was growing firm as he remembered the day of his fellow comrade going AWAL.
The day farah had been outside of the wall and sent out on a mission she was never to be seen again and was reported KIA but since there was nothing really outside the wall except for the lies that were hidden meant that she was still alive. "Yes she was presumed dead but she's alive as we know as she snuck back over the wall , she used her fake death to her advantage and has been roaming around ever since.

Only found out recently but we can trust her , we've worked with her before." Prices voice grew low as he heard footsteps outside in the hallway and all of you went silent as you listened intently for another moment. As the footsteps passes you all looked back at eachother giving eachother a knowing look.
"For now we settle and get ready until we can meet with her tomorrow. But tonight we live normally thanks to prices handy work." Ghost decided and Gaz and soap nodded to one another and looked around there room.

New lies were unraveled for now new troubles lie on tough gravel.