New sights (chapter 13)

A/n- I might not update much since I'm tired but pardon my French for the peotic rizzler is back but sorry if my fûckin writing is shit , I've had a week so far even tho it just started 😭, I'm getting set up in ROTC and have to go to see my sergeants and stuff to start getting settled for next term and I'm tried as fuck and just want to lie down any chance I get an its Also a short chapter I'm sorry 💀😭

You walked through into the hotel with ghost practically stuck to your hip and the others surrounded you. It was fancy as you had imagine , cleaned marbled tiled flooring , gold and silver decor lining the walls and ceiling and a chandelier made of what looked like diamond from afar. People walked around wearing fancy clothing and held there heads high and mighty. They were the ones that truly ruled. It was a sad thing that money determines your social status and how you lived life. As you had thought before as you had despised them now you were going to see how it was to be them and you didn't like it much but given your situations it was a gift.

Different smells filled the air , the scent of sweet pastries filling your nose as it clouded your senses. It was a nice smell , a scent you weren't used to nor expected to smell but you weren't complaining for the most part. You followed and were lead to a lobby with a reception desk and about 3 receptionist sat at the desk in there respected spots and they stood working. They wore red and gold suits along with a red sort of hat and they stood checking in people as they enetered the hotel. One of the receptionist noticed you and he looked up at you and gave a soft smile.

"Welcome , may I scan your wrist band to check you into your room?" The receptionist asked as he stood up from his desk chair and came around with a wrist scanner. You were hesitant for a moment and ghost glared at the receptionist, in noticing the receptionist grew weary and nervous as ghost glared. Ghost wasn't one to mess with and many new about the masked man in a skull mask and they not to mess with him. Ghost had a reputation and he wasn't about to let go of that for a second as now he had you . He had you to protect and he wasn't going to let you go like your mother.

"I assume these are your soldiers that are for your safety Miss?..." the receptionist said nervously and you simply nodded. You held out your wrists band and it scanned you into there system. The scanner lit up green as it indicated your status and ability to be now be able to head into a room and the receptionist gave you a small smile. "Now...I need to scan you all in." The receptionist looked at ghost and the others.

Ghost sighed and soap let off a small chuckle as he knew ghost wasn't really a fan of check ins , even if they were fake wrist bands since they were rouges. "Still hate it L.T ?" Soap snickered and ghost glared at him. Soap instantly turned away still holding a small smirk as he still knew that ghost would not let that go. Price and the others held out there wrists and thw receptionist quickly scanned them in without problem and the receptionist gave a small nervous close lipped smile.

"Give me one moment as I get you your key card to your rooms and Guards as well." He said as he went behind the reception desk to grab one. As the receptionist did that price leaned over to ghost and whispered. "I'm surprised that it worked." Price says in a hushed tone as he was referring to the wrist band he was working on , the one that you wore that allowed you to even be here in the first place.

"Luck was on our side but let's see if it stays that way" ghost answered bluntly , his voice barely above a whisper. Before another word can come out the receptionist handed you and the keycards and you started to head on your way.

Other upperclassman eyed you and glared at you , Some even muttering rude things under there breath about you and the others. You paid no mind to them as it didn't matter much to you. You walked through the hallways and made it to your room.

It was luxurious. Clean white walls and marble flooring , a fluffy white bed with a large tv , a small decent sized kitchen with a dining room and a other nice large room with another bed and a couch in it while in another room had the bathroom. It was a luxury that not many got to see but ghost and the others paid no mind as they knew how they got these luxury things anyways.

It was a tough choice and a big risk for new days come with new twists.