Stuck (chapter 3)

Tw:mentions of blood and stuff , normal things that are seen in my books if you have read most of my cod books.

A/n- A/n- I'm sorry this is written in this type of format , my google docs got fucked up and im tryna figure out the problem cause I had originally written this in my notes app on my phone in school and I copy and pasted my work into docs so I don't loose it god forbid and now my docs are acting weird but please enjoy :)  Also tell me if my writing sucks ass , I feel like it sucks ass 😭

You quickly grabbed the knife from the soldiers utility belt and you had a grip on the handle with both hands and you slashed the in the stomach causing him to let out a pained scream making his grip on you lessen and he let you go.The other officers turned their heads and you were no where to  Be found.

You were gone.

You ran down a nearby alleyway , jumping over trash bins and bags. You breath was ragged as your feet hit the ground with every sprint. You kept running. Running was all you knew. You heard the faint sound of sirens and yelling in the distance , only making you run faster. The mud and dirt kicked up as you continued to run , the yelling of the soldiers and officers becoming more faint.

You tripped over your laces and you and Took a
tumbled into an open basement window causing you to scrape your elbows and knees badly along with a small cut on your chin and forehead. You fell one some boxes , feeling the cardboard under you and the steering sting of your cuts. You let off a pained groan and looked around. You saw you a lot of empty space , some boxes here and there with a lot of dust and grime.

You felt some blood trickling down your leg , the red crimson standing your pants. You sighed and took your bag off and you set it on the floor and you adjusted yourself to where you were sitting and you rummaged through your bag. You heard the yells of the officers but they passed the basement window to where you were.

You were safe but still stuck with cuffs.
You didn't find any bandaids or anything in your bag and you sighed. You didn't want your cuts to get infected but you didn't have anything to help. You winced as you took out the thin sheet you carried with you and you lied down , resting your body on the cold concrete floor. You tried getting comfortable even though your hands were still binded with cuffs and as you winded down a little you felt the burn and soreness in your legs from running.You tried winding down and after awhile your body fell into a darkness due to the exhaustion.

************

"Wake up"

A deep British voice commanded as the man held a rifle towards your head.
You jolted awake and you propped yourself up with your hands and put your back against the wall as you tried to back away. You saw the man had a skull mask and wore miltary attire much like the other soldiers and officers running the street.You had a fearful look in your eyes as you also saw the man wasn't alone. There was an older looking man in the back and a man with a Mohawk to his left and a guy wearing a baseball cap to your right.
"She's a child ghost put the gun down.."
The man in the Mohawk spoke.

" who are you people."
You stammered and the man in the Mohawk went to speak but the one in the skull mask glared at him.
"My names soap....skull mask is ghost , old man is price and that's Gaz."
Soap said quickly and quietly , his Scottish accent showing plenty.
"Soap shes cuffed , that's no good."
Gaz added as he looked at your binded hands.
You tried backing away a little more but this only caused ghost to raise his rifle more at you and step closer. You were dirty , cut up and didn't know what to do for the most part. You've been on your own for only a year and it's been a living hell. You're surprised you're still alive but now everything's changing.
"Ghost shes cut up , just a kid."
Soap tried to defend you.

"That's the problem , she's cuffed as well you bloke , that's the bloody fucking problem." Ghosts voice raised and price stepped up.
"Scan her wrist band." He said as he handed ghost the scanner.

Your heart dropped as you heard those words. You didn't know what type of soldiers they were but you knew it probably wasn't good. You gut tells you to run but your mind is causing you to freeze. "Listen I was running and I tried to get away and fell into here and stood the night alright!" You spoke quickly and raised your cuffed hands to block your face a little as you saw ghost step closer with his rifle.
"How old are you." Ghosts deep British voice came out firmly. His eyes piercing through yours as he stared you down.

"15."
You answered quickly again and ghost grabbed your wrist harshly and scanned it and his eyes winded a little.
"She's lowest class."
Gaz announced as he read the scanner in ghosts hands.
"Alright , why are you cuffed and who the hell was bloody after you."
Ghost asked you in a firm tone.
" I don't have a place like you fuckers but I was out after this stupid curfew looking for somewhere to crash and the dumbass officers decided they wanna be assholes , also the names y/n." You grumbled having a shift in tone , being more annoyed as you explained.

"They caught me a cuffed me and then I ran and magically made it here , they didn't find me since I've been here since yesterday. Currently on my own right now so yeah"
You finished and sighed as you slumped against the wall. Soap and the others looked at each other and price stepped up and looked at you. "Then you're coming with us." Price spoke and ghosts eyes winded a little bit.

New days , new arrivals for ones going is two survivals.