Stubborn (chapter 5)

A/n- the peotic rizzler is back guys so enjoy the chapter 🤠

You finished cleaning yourself up and you still sat on the floor not wanting to get too close and you stood quiet. Soap and the others were setting up in the basement and had brung some chairs and a table from upstairs in the building where the middle class lived. They wore the same outfits as the soldiers from outside but they had all modified what they wore. You stood silent and you put your thin sheet back in your backpack and then you stood up , a small groan escaping your lips as you felt the soreness from yesterday.

You looked at ghost and you studied him for a moment. You wondered about the skull mask he wore and why he wore it. You didn't know why he wore one and the others didn't. Was he insecure ? simply wanted to hide his identity or was there truly more to it?. So you decided to ask about it. '' How come you wear that skull mask ? it that someone's actual skull or did you find that off the dollar rack ?.'' you asked very bluntly causing ghost to snap his head towards you.'' dont fuckin ask questions.'' ghost says firmly and your eyes narrowed. ''Alright no need to be a ass about it.'' you muttered as you looked around and ghost let out a scoff.

Gaz and some of the others let out chuckle and kept doing what they were doing but you stood on alert with your knife at your side still. '' So you're not gonna kill me , which is good but you're also like some rebel group. Pretty chill if you ask me. The rogues of the night'' you joked and ghost glared at you. ' if you don't shut ya trap i swear i'm going to tie you to a pole and leave you outside.'' ghost threatened and you shrugged. '' wouldn't be the first time someones left me outside.'' you say nonchalantly causing you to get another sigh from ghost. '' Ghost quit bickering with the kid , we have shit to do.'' gaz spoke as he threw a rifle ghost.g

You let off a sigh and you looked outside the small broken window that led to the outside of the basement and you saw people walking around , soldiers doing patrols and the k9s doing what they were trained for. It was the same day as it was every week for certain people but for you it was an adventure and a living hell. '' What are you doing ?..'' you asked gaz and soap looked at you.'' going on patrols and then coming back'' soap explained and you gave a small nod. '' Can I come with ?'' you asked. ''No , your a liability.'' ghost glared at you and you gave him a 'why are you being such a bitch' type of look.

"Ghosts right , plus we just met ya and we can't have you dilly dallying around while your lower class , you'll get killed." Soap agreed with ghost and you sighed. "Soon she'll be able to come out with us , I'm working on a wrist band hopefully that will let her gain access as upper class men like us" Price spoke up as he walked over and he showed you a black metal wrist band.

A wrist band ? Upper class?
You gave a confused look but before you could say anything ghost handed you a pair of black cargos and a black shirt harshly and you took the cargos from him with a small glare. "Thanks detective dickhead but I wanna know where you expect me to change." You glared at him as you paced around a little as you waited for an answer , your question catching the attention of the others. "Go in the corner." Ghosts voice bellowed throughout and you huffed as you walked into one of the corners in the basement.

"Turn around Jackass" you muttered as you waited for him to go through with your request. Ghost just stood and looked at you and your eyes narrowed. "Bro turn arou-" "alright shut your damn mouth dammit." Ghost cut you Off and glared at you as he turned around his back facing you along with the others doing the same to respect your wishes. As you saw them turn around you shuffled out of your dirty clothes and hoodie and slipped into the clothes that were given to you.

You felt the cold air against your legs as you slipped out of your pants and put on the cargos and you quickly took off your shirt , goosebumps littering your skin now as your arms felt the change in temperature as it was somewhat cold.

After a few seconds you finally ran your hands over yourself , the feeling of new clothes on your body felt amazing , you don't remember when's the last time you even had clean clothes. You let the others know you were done changing and they turned back around. "We have work today to do patrols so you'll be staying here , No leaving." Price says firmly and you tilted your head. "C,mon just let me go with you." You groaned and ghost glared at you. "You know damn fucking well that ain't happening." He snapped and you glared at him again and he stepped closer towards you but soap stepped in front of ghost and soap gave him a look and ghost huffed and backed off.

"We're heading out in five. You'll stay here until we get back from patrols." Prices voice came from behind as explained while fixing his vest and getting ready for patrols. You looked at Gaz and soap and they gave you a small nod while ghost stood glaring at you in silence from the corner of the basement. Ghost picked up his rifle and kept a tight grip on it as he walked towards you , his action causing you to tense up a bit making your fight or flight kick up.
"You stay here and don't leave." Ghost commanded firmly as he looked down at you , his tall firgure looming over you as he looked down upon your short stature.

You stood quiet and ghosts eyes narrowed and you raised your hands in surrdener. "Alright jeez ! No need to practically kill me with your eyes." You grumbled as you sat against a box that was set aside nearby. Price gave a small nod and you watched as gaz was the first one to leave the basement along with soap soon follwing behind as he said his goodbyes. Ghost glared at you before turning on his feet and leaving with price leaving you in the dust and darkness of the basement. You could still hear the noise and yelling from outside but you were sorta used to it by now.

For one's doings can turn to wrongs but one must listen to have sing song.