Ch6

IM so sorry so sorry for the really late update:'^ I have been working on a slide show I'm going to be posting on the first chapter the info chapter it contains character info and design it's very unfinished but I'm going to be posting it and it's going to be updated over time and I am open to any suggestions. so be on the lookout for that coming soon, so for now have a clown I made :)
/ \
/___\
( + . + )
/\/\/\/\/\

—————————————————————————

D.C. pov
I'm tired, worried, mad, and so many other emotions I'm feeling all at once I feel so numb like I'm going to throw up but I have nothing in me to throw up. I took off my glasses placing them on the table next to Father I needed to call the States right now. before they come back the cafeteria breakfast should keep them busy for a bit. I looked over at Father aging, he is lucky that he could heal quickly, always putting us first and not himself what would we do if he died and left us in the hands of the government it was bad enough that they made him from alliances and enemies with countries all over the world when he wanted to stay neutral. The reason why we aren't being controlled in every aspect of our lives is that he was founded by the people and not the government and also he materialized long before the Americas were founded. I picked up my phone and going through my contacts called Delaware he won't pick up after 5 calls so let's try Pennsylvania he won't answer either, ok ok let's try alphabetically dialing everyone not even California won't pick up What is happening? Slowly going through all the contacts calling them one by one till I last on. the home landline I dialed the phone one more time I let the phone ring someone picked up please pick up. Why isn't anyone picking up

~ 20 minutes ago ~
Delaware pov
chaos, chaos absolute FUCKING chaos with us it California wildfires season and he is not listening he can catch any one of us on fire. some of the original 13 are arguing about who is better and who should be in charge. And I do say none of them should be in charge considering how childish act with each other and it doesn't help when Pennsylvania and I are tied up hanging from the ceiling with duck tape over our mouths when we tried to intervene and mediate the whole situation and I don't think the Chandelier is strong enough to hold us. then there are Hawaii and Alaska the two are throwing darts at pictures of Imperial Japan and the Russian Empire and almost hitting Wyoming in the process. Texas was having a horse race with Arizona and New Mexico outside luckily this time. Florida was climbing on the walls like a possessed demon with Alabama and Georgia trying to fend him off. I'm starting to lose my sanity in this household a little more every day.

I heard the back door open with Texas laughing in victory with Arizona and New Mexico groaning almost no one can beat him in horse racing.
Arizona groaned in annoyance "I can't believe I lost again to you" while pulling at his face
"You know the procedure now" Texas spoke reaching his hand out, New Mexico, and Arizona giving him both 20 dollars.

Nevada came yelling across the whole household yelling state war, all the while waving around a red and blue flag
oh
Oh...
Maybe I can get out of this I wonder who's playing this time it seems like the west and east states are fighting this time with the center states watching from the sofa and the upper balconies ok this is good this means they're going to need me. Looking down watching this spectacle unfold this is going to lead to a giant mess and I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN I cry silently to myself, But I see Alaska flying towards us.
"Yo," he said as ripped the tape off us
"OW" I yelled as he ripped it off
"Oh stop being a baby," he said as he untied us from the Chandelier with Florida at the bottom ready to catch us.
"Florida to ask me to untie you guys so they had enough people playing for them," he said right before he had as falling onto Florida.

"You guys ready," Florida told us with a smile on his face
"Wait I didn't agree to this-" I try to speak before Pennsylvania cut me off "OF COURSE WE ARE let's beat their asses come on" hoping out of his arms running off and smiling. Florida dropped me to follow Penny, fucking assholes I muttered to myself before getting up to review the damage around the house it was a mess. I couldn't do much more before Massachusetts carried me away to help them build a fort. If there is a god out there please help me not to fucking lose it here with them anymore.