When I first started this project, I had the simple idea that I could buy 200 million albums with my own money.

Or pay someone to buy it on your behalf.

The reason I kept repeating it even though I knew it couldn't be done was because the more money you have, the more things you can do.

Since I do it every time, it doesn't take much time.

I finished everything in an instant and opened the notebook I brought from the hospital.

I told Uncle Hyeon-soo that I scribbled, but what is written here is not graffiti.

It contains a lot of information, trends in the music industry, and plans I can choose from.

The problem is that it's all for billboards.

[200 million physical albums sold.]

Because of this ridiculous goal, I have been working in the United States.

Of course, in the early days when I was just starting my return, I was active in Korea. Because I didn't have the skills to succeed in the United States, and I didn't have the information.

However, once I experienced success in the United States, I never turned my attention to Korea.

Billboard is the GOAT in the music industry itself.

One Hit Wonder is also a place where you can play and earn money for a lifetime.

But now it is time to deny this proposition.

I have to become an idol in Korea.

Why?

Idols have potential.

Beyond the 2020s, K-POP idols who truly enjoy global popularity will emerge.

Like <LMP> and <Prime Time>.

They sell a huge amount of albums not only in Asia, but also in North America and Europe.

So, in some ways, idols have greater potential than Billboard superstars.......

.......

Shit.

Okay, that's a lie.

It is true that K-POP idols have potential.

But that doesn't give them any particular advantage over Billboard's top tier singers.

To be honest, I don't want to challenge this damn idol.

I hate it so much that I don't even want to remember why.

Still, the reason I tried was because I was desperate.

GOTM was the best team made up of the most talented members.

I became a superstar by using the information I gained through countless regressions at the right time.

Everything that seemed like a coincidence to others was my plan.

In other words, I do not have the confidence to create a team that was better musically and commercially than GOTM.

However, album sales were only 70 million copies.

What should I do now?

Should I just admit that everything we have built up to this point is wrong?

Should I just resign myself to the fact that my dozens of regressions were all useless?

I am not confident.

The reason I was able to endure through infinite time was the hope that things were improving, even if only little by little.

If you deny that hope altogether, you have no confidence in maintaining your sanity.