ⓕⓞⓤⓡ💜❤

"Wow, I am impressed by seeing the mess you all useless shits have created. What am I? A charity fund depositor that I would pay you while you all work like this and waste my time, huh!"

In the tense conference room, everyone had their heads low, silently listening to their boss's shouting. Their boss, a.k.a. Jeon Jungkook, with his stern gaze and dark voice, swept across the room, glaring at every employee present there.

"Enough is enough. I can't afford to carry this dead weight anymore. Those who can't contribute to profits, I shouldn't see your face here. You're all fired!" Jungkook shouted, making everyone flinch. He tossed the file on the table, caressing his temple.

His dark demeanor filled the room with tension and deadly silence. Those who just learned they were fired couldn't hold back their tears for losing their jobs, while others stayed silent nervously fidgeting with their pens or anything near their hands.

"You're all responsible for this mess, what a bunch of losers!" Jungkook barked, turning off the projector which had very low profits showing on the graphs, further fueling Jungkook's anger.

Everyone knew their boss was a cold, harsh person who couldn't control his anger. Now, seeing him so angry about their poor results oj the business field had heightened the tension.

Jungkook, not mincing words, again said with a deep sigh, "Make sure the ones staying understand the stakes. I don't want to see the same result next time," he ordered, standing up, closing his suit's buttons, and walking away with his assistant who nodded and followed him behind, leaving an air of uncertainty and fear among the remaining employees.
Those who were fired were silently regretting and feeling broken for losing their jobs.

"Did you fix the schedule with Mr. Lee?" Jungkook asked, scrolling on his phone with a serious expression, devoid of any emotions. His Personal Assistant, HyunJin, nodded and said,

"Yes, boss. I have. The meeting will start at 1 pm. It's almost time; do you want to attend it?"

"Of course. Inform them I am coming." Hyunjin nodded, closing the file.

"Boss," He called him out, not sure if he should talk about it but he still did.

"What?"

"Are you by any chance hungry? You didn't had breakfast and did not eat anything till now." Hyunjin said carefully not to offend his boss, Jungkook gave less attention to his words. His eyes were on the phone, he spoke. "It doesn't matter, i am not hungry. Walk fast." Hyunjin nodded and didnt asked anything further, As They walked into the elevator, going down to the first floor, and got into the car with the driver starting the car and driving away. That's when Hyunjin suddenly remembered something and spoke.

"Boss."

"What?" Jungkook asked, still looking at his phone.

"You promised Young Master that you would pick him up today."

"So?"

"It's almost time for his school to end, boss."

"Nothing will happen; he can wait for some time. The meeting is important. Let me attend that first."

Jungkook said, not sparing a glance at his assistant who sighed and continued to drive.

After finishing the meeting, Jungkook was surprised to see it's almost past five pm. He immediately got in the car and drove to the school, where his son was waiting for him eagerly.

Reaching the school, Jungkook only found everything quiet, as the school had ended a long time ago, and now everything was silent and empty.

"Where is he?" Jungkook murmured, looking around and searching for his son like crazy, but he couldn't find him anywhere, and it was eating at his mind not to find him.