Album 1. Return again

-Grammy Awards Album of the Year! The glorious winner is...... !

-Gram Of The Minute!

-GOTM! Congratulations!

The moment the band GOTM's name was called, the four men sitting next to Han Si-On jumped up and cheered.

"Fucking Grammy! We are Grammy winners!"

"What are you doing! Leader! Wake up!"

"Zion!"

The lights break and applause pours in along with the sound of music celebrating the award.

All glory spreads through the air.

But actually, Zion's face was grave.

Of course, people thought he was suppressing his emotions.

There's no way he wouldn't be happy.

How difficult was it for GOTM, which features Asian vocals, to become a success in the United States?

Meanwhile, Zion, who was on stage, looked at his friends and grabbed the microphone.

"Thank you so much. Everyone."

It was a greeting with a strange nuance.

As if this is the end.

"I will never forget it. No matter how many more lives we live, there will never be a more perfect band than this."

People waited for Zion's words, but it was over.

He went down the stage without even looking at the award handed to him by the presenter.

The audience was momentarily taken aback by the unexpected situation, but soon became curious.

They thought it was a planned performance.

Grammy's camera, which had similar thoughts, followed Zion's back.......

He never came back.

"Zion!"

"Leader!"

GOTM members belatedly came to their senses and set out to find their leader.

However, Zion was nowhere to be seen at Staples Center.

A few hours later, all they found was an old recording tape lying in Zion's dorm.

* * *

The time when members are looking for their leader.

Han Si-on was at an intersection.

It wasn't common sense.

He had traveled more than 40 miles (64km) from Staples Center in just a few minutes.

Moreover, many drivers passing by on the road did not seem to recognize that there was someone standing in the exact center of the intersection.

Buaaaang-!

Even though a huge truck passed by, the hem of Zion's clothes did not move.

They were in different spaces.

Zion, who was looking at the cloudy sky with sunken eyes, lowered his head.

He sees a boring phrase.

[Mission failed.]

At that moment, the ranges began to overlap.

There are intersections everywhere in the world.

There are probably hundreds of them in LA alone, and tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands, across the United States.