To Light Up The Sky

Start from the beginning

Asha (mind): I'm failing...again...(sobs)

She had two options, jump to the ground, or climb back up, even if it means being knocked off by the evil couple again. Asha is tired; she cannot take this anymore.

Old Man Voice: Asha!

Tween Voice: We're here!

Asha looked up, and at the top, she sees an old man that looked like his mother, but his teeth were incomplete. The other one had red hair, bronze eyes, and freckles. Her eyes shined from witnessing them, smiling at her.

Sabino: It's Grandpa! I came here to remind you about that one time when we were in the tree...what was it again?

It was fresh off her mind, and a tear of happiness ran down her face.

Asha: That I will make Nyxis shine brighter, like before...(hopeful)

Hiddie: I know you can do it! I believe in you!

Asha: But will you give me a hand, please?

Hiddie: Sorry, Asha. We can't, but I don't know why...(wistful)

She frowned, then it hit her. They were dead, and the versions of her grandfather and her best friend were just hallucinations.

Sabino: Asha...there are times when we get on our lowest. That is okay. Being tired is okay. What's not good is staying and giving up. You've come so far, dear. You're almost there; just one more push, and boom! Mission accomplished (grins in a wise way)!

Hiddie: I also apologize for not holding on. Please, don't make the same mistake I made. Never ever again.

Asha took all her strength, exhaustion, and emotion. She then collected her thoughts and feelings.

Asha: STELL! PROJECT ME ON THE SCREEN!

Still getting drained, he made his eyes glow, although it was not a stable magic source—at first. The projections that showed Magnifico and Amaya replaced into Asha's.

Asha takes a deep breath, still holding onto the palace wall.

(Asha persuades the people of Rosas to help her in freeing the stars. Everyone trembled at Magnifico and Amaya, who gave them a look of threat. Stell's power is about to get fully drained, losing his light.

Inside the palace, Simon struggles to keep all the magical armor at bay; the only way he could survive is to leave the area. So he sidestepped away from one knight, knocked another in his way, and leaped towards the door. They try to pull him down, but he did not waver; he swore to not do it again.

Dahlia responds to Asha's call, making a wish that the stars would be more than just wish-granting slaves. An orb emitted a pink glow. Then the other apprentices followed suit. Even Simon, who could see everything from the left out projection by Stell, joined along the wishing. 5 more stars glowed in vivid colors: purple, cyan, blue, yellow, orange, and yellow-green.

Eventually, every citizen made the same wish. The orbs became colorful that they seem to come out of a light show. And with Stell witnessing this, he collected his very last power, and ascended, breaking free from the draining spell.

Magnifico and Amaya were shocked, so they tried to emit the same green magic tying the orbs to the people. However, the ambitions, dreams, and hopes of all of the Rosas citizens overpowered it.

Tomás, Valentino, and Sakina wished along, finally comprehending how the royal couple has used them to take away the people that belonged to the sky. Even the people Asha and Stell helped—Miriam and her family, Garciano with his mother, and Quesinda alongside Enrico—also shared their sentiments for the lies and hypocrisy committed by the duo.

All of this motivated Asha. She put one foot on a brick and held on another in an alternating pattern. Soon, she was climbing to the top, which Amaya would not let slide. Right when she was about to get back to the scene, Amaya stomped her foot again, causing Asha to lose her grip. That was it; she will fail and die, for real this time.

Everyone stopped wishing, and they gasped from the event. Sakina sobbed yet again. Valentino jumped out of her arms and hid behind her husband. The apprentices froze, while everyone else trembled. Others even had to close their eyes; they did not want to see a tragedy unfold.

...

Then, Asha's body felt almost weightless. Simon, who was also at the castle top, was holding his wand for control. Its end had a yellow glow that matched the sparkles that coiled around Asha's body.

Stell: KEEP WISHING, EVERYBODY!

...

Everybody continued their wish. As Simon directed the power to bring Asha to the top, Stell accumulated stardust and glowed intensingly, almost dazzling the king and queen. The green binds started to dissolve, so did the orbs. The stars peeked out from their prison, with their eyes shining after not seeing the dark night sky for a long time. The queen finally notices what was going on with Asha.

Magnifico: AMAYA! I NEED YOUR HELP (struggles to drain Stell's powers)!

His wife, who wanted to stop Simon, had no choice but to help Magnifico blast more power to vanquish the star prince.

When Asha landed safely on the ground, she hugged Simon and shaked his hand, then hurriedly ran to Stell. She raises her hand, and the freed stars converged their magic, with each emitting sparkle dust that had a diverse range of colors. It combined into white light, which then took shape as a long hilt with a ball-like shape on top.

The final form resulted into a golden scepter with a light blue orb. Asha holds onto it, wishing for the star people's freedom, and pointing the weapon against Magnifico and Amaya. Stell supported the wand, held Asha as they float together in the air, and makes his wish as well. The scepter extracted blue and golden stardust combined together, which diffused over the green sorcery of the royal couple.

The king and queen were baffled, and an insecure look were printed on their faces, losing mind concentration and the fortification of their dark power.

Soon enough, the mirrors from the staff and bracelet lost their emerald glow, and the top of the palace bursted in white light.)