Treasure Hunt

Asha: What's the plan?

Stell: I already granted 97 forgotten wishes, so I'll get help from you in dealing with 3. A great seer in Luminasia told me I can only use indirect magic to accomplish the mission. Also, I don't specifically know the wishes of the people since I didn't receive them, haha, but I do have their names on a list.

Asha: So...we find those people that have 3 wishes, and then?

Stell: Me and my people will have enough strength to break free from Magnifico's castle. Anyway, since you are—were, rather—his apprentice, where are they imprisoned?

Asha thought of where she had seen the glowing blue orbs. And when she found the answer, she told Stell.

Asha: The Grand Study Hall. All the wishes are there floating in the ceiling.

Stell: Ah! Well, once we get this over with, you can sneak me in and break them out.

Asha: Yeah, sure. But not in those garments...(pointing to Stell's clothes)

Stell: Whoops! Forgot that! How about this?

He snaps his fingers and transforms into a duplicate of Asha, again.

Asha: No. I don't want to be your twin, and my parents would be horrified.

Stell snaps his fingers again, and he turns into a bare-chested guy with infinite amounts of muscles.

Asha: Exaggerated. Nope.

He does the same thing again, but this time, he wore a white polo, periwinkle blue vest and dark blue medieval trousers. He complemented it with a tied hanker chief to his head, while his hair covered his forehead as almost-messy bangs.

Stell: Now?

Asha: That'll do. It's handsome, yet very simple.

Stell: Did you say, handsome (acting flirty)?

Asha: I'm being objective here (having a beet red face)! Let's just go the way it's planned. No more shenanigans!

Valentino bleats, as if he was laughing at them.

Stell: And since you have a pretty decent rank in the royal court, might as well use that to our advantage.

...

The two knocked at the worn out wooden door of a tiny limestone house in the suburbs. A lady opened the door.

Miriam: Ooh! If it isn't the King's apprentice! How can I help you? And your friend? By the way, I'm Miriam (shakes Asha's hand profusely).

Asha (whispering): Nice plan, Stell. Nice...(sarcastic)

Stell: We'd like to meet your father.

Miriam: Why?

Asha: We're uh...surveying the people regarding the effects of giving their wishes away!

Miriam: That's novel.

Asha: Exactly. It'll be my defense report to the king, which is why I'm hoping you'll cooperate with us.

Miriam: Sure!

The two enter the house, and they saw old fashioned pots and pans in the kitchen, dusty floors in the living room, and worn-out paintings in the dining area. They find another wooden door with a golden knob on the second floor. Miriam approached the place and turned it, opening to a man who is lying down, almost lifeless. Stell and Asha enter the room, but the latter suddenly is on the verge of crying.