I shifted my focus to the people surrounding the big blonde boy.

There was another blonde boy, Hughie, and a tall boy with dark brown hair. I recognized him vaguely, his name was Patty or Perry or something.

There was a few other lads, all astonishingly tall, but one stood out from the group.

He was even taller than the rest, towering over even my brother. It was almost scary how huge he looked compared to the people around him.

That's hot.

That wasn't the only hot thing about him either. His hair was a light brown, with loose curls and blonde streaks that made his hair look so freaking glowy.

His lips were plump, his jaw was sharp, and he had cheekbones to die for.

Seriously, I would kill for this boys bone structure.

He looked ethereal almost.

I must have been staring without noticing, because the boy's eyes locked with mine and the color of them took the air clean out of me.

They were a mix of yellows and blues, that shone a particular glow under the radiant lights under the pitch.

They practically glowed.

He looked me up and down curiously, then met my eyes again, causing my cheeks to flush.

I smiled at him nervously, and his gaze softened.

He smiled back, his lips tight, but his eyes proving the smile genuine.

"You can come to our party tonight," Gibsie offered, distracting me from the boy.

"It's at Hughie's gaff. It's 90's themed—"

"No, it's not, Gibs." Hughie groaned.

"Yes, it is," the blonde boy argued before turning to speak to me instead

"His folks are in Portugal. Free drink all night – oh, and sausage rolls, too."

"Free sausage rolls?" I squealed excitedly

"Well, why didn't you say that earlier? I'm in." Joey responded sarcastically.

Gibsies eyes widened in delight.

"Really?"

"No, not really, you langer." Joey rolled his eyes and I sighed in disappointment.

"We can pay," another one said, Petey or Patty I think. "We have money," he added,  standing slightly back from the others. "Whatever you want. It wouldn't be an issue."

"Shit, Feely, lad, don't say that," Hughie groaned. "We only have two hundred."

Now, I was listening, and clearly Joey was too.

"Two hundred?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah," Gibsie replied, pulling a wad of twenties from his jeans pocket. "Is that enough?"

Joey and I glanced at Alec, who was trying not to burst out laughing.

I didn't know much about drugs, but they clearly had more than enough.

"How much are you looking for?" I heard Joey ask, and my head practically exploded

"Lynchy, can I talk to you real quick?" Podge interrupted, before dragging my brother away from the Rugby players.

I heard them whispering about why Joey should or shouldn't be dealing drugs, stuff about money and blah blah blah.

I wasn't focused on either on them.

I was certainly more focused on the entirety of the Tommen Rugby team eyeing me up.

I recognized their school logo now, probably because it was plastered on the front of each and every single one of their matching school blazers.

I squirmed uncomfortably under heated stares, before realizing I was being ridiculous.

I stood up taller, looking up at the group with confidence now, glancing over each of their individual appearances.

There were four of them, all mildly familiar looking.

There was Claire's brother, one of the blonde ones, and I knew the other blonde was one of her friends.

I'd already forgotten names, and I was grasping in my mind for the big goofy blondes name.

Goody?

Gumbo?

Gussy?

Gibsie.

That's it.

I looked over him, onto a brunette boy, who had the most gorgeous lips I had ever seen.

I think maybe he was Lizzie's friend?

He was the Patty guy probably

I wasn't sure.

Then I moved my eyes to the last boy, the brunette who had smiled at me earlier.

I smiled at him, before tearing my gaze from him at the sound of crackling from beside me. I looked over to see Alec opening a bag of gummy worms from inside of his pocket.

I rolled my eyes, thoroughly offended at his pathetic attempt to try to hide candy from me.

"Care to share?" I questioned him, cupping my hands out to him expectantly. He rolled his eyes before dropping five of the colorful candies into my hands.

I grinned happily before grabbing the pink worm and preparing to eat it.

It was only then that I realized that the group was still there, and certainly still staring at me. I turned to them, offering my candy filled palm out generously, and they all immediately sprang for it, each grabbing one until the palm of my hand was empty.

I was mildly disappointed that I had no candy left, but immediately had a change of emotions when I saw the excitement of the brown haired boy.

He looked up from the worm at me, his face crumpling in confusion, before grabbing the gummy worm and tearing it in half, offering it out to me.

I just stared at the candy, mildly perplexed.

"I split you pick" He explained calmly, and I immediately understood, grabbing the smaller half of the worm and lifting it towards my mouth, but before I could eat it a hand came down on mine, smacking the worm out of my grasp, and I looked to see Joey, glaring at me.

Wow. Talk about sour.

"The fuck are you doing? Are you seriously about to take candy from a stranger?" He asked me angrily, "That's like the one rule?"

"He's not a stranger!" I explained, turning to the boy defensively.

"Fine then what's his name?" Joey questioned matter of factly and I immediately blushed red.

I was about to take candy from a stranger.

"Ethan" I heard a voice mumble from behind me, and I immediately shouted out my answer.

"Ethan!"

Joey rolled his eyes at me before looking over my head at the Rugby group.

"I'm in."

Authors Note

AHHHHHHH WHO WOULDVT THOUGHT THAT I OF ALL PEOPLE COULD DOUBLE UPDATE. anywayyyy ik this is a bit of an odd chapter but if you've read joeys books then you know what's comingggg (or do you????)

Ily all!!!

- Author

WC- 1535