14| 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

☽ ♞ ☾

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☽ ♞ ☾

VERA WAS SAT on her couch, watching a random tv show as she usually did in the evenings. If she wasn't with Marc or Steven, she'd be home alone curled up on the couch in front of the tv for the night. She preferred the comfort of her own home rather than being out and about.

She reached over to the table that sat in front of her and grabbed her phone, checking the messages. Peter had sent her a handful, there were a few from Sam complaining about Bucky, and some from Bucky complaining about Sam. She laughed as she read through them. The two bickered like an old married couple.

Vera clicked on 'Spiderling' and pressed call. It only rang for a few seconds before Peter's adorable voice filled her ears.

"Finally. I miss you so much. Are you coming home yet? Did you find the moon dude? I assume you -" He immediately began rambling, making her laugh.

"Peter! Too many questions way too fast." She told him.

"Oops, sorry. Ok first off, are you coming home yet?"

"Uh, I don't think so bud. This is gonna be a long one, ya know?" She told him with a slight frown.

Even though Vera was enjoying her little life in London, she missed her team. She missed her little Spiderling. She suddenly wondered what it would be like for Steven and Peter to meet. They would get along perfectly. But what about Marc? He certainly wouldn't know how to respond to Peter's silly personality.

"Awe, man. I figured." His voice brought her back to the conversation.

"I'm sorry. I miss you too."

"You better. Did you find moon dude or whatever?" He asked her.

"Moon Knight you mean? Yea I've been on his tail." She assured him, chuckling at his comment.

Vera hated lying to people. She could get by with lying to Fury, but to Peter? It sucked. He was her family, he told her everything and her in return. Maybe, eventually she could let him in on what had really been happening here in London.

"Does he have super weird powers? Does he, like, control the moon?" Different questions started popping into the teenagers head.

"Definitely doesn't control the moon, Peter." She laughed as she got up, heading towards the kitchen. The boy went silent for a few moments, confusing her.

"Kid?"

"Someone's coming to your door. Is it that guy again? Are you seeing him? Oooo what's his name?" As he rambled off more questioned she rolled her eyes and let out a groan of annoyance.

"Peter!" She scolded him as she made her way to the front door.

Before she could grab the knob, a knock came from the other side. She looked through the peep hole and saw the familiar wild curls she loved to touch.