Surprise Birthday For You Chp32

Liz's POV:
Ari and I dressed a bit formal and we took a ride with her parents like for an hour or so, but it was pretty interesting and fun, but Ariana had been acting weirdly on her phone some time to time, taking some calls and whispering a little, but it's not my business so I just stayed on my phone with nothing I had to worry about. We finally got to a kinda fancy place, but nothing big.
My mind is all over having a great day, but it's also thinking about Av, I'm really concerned on how he's doing, I know he's strong enough to deal with it, but sometimes people encounter with their weakness, and it hurts me that I'm not there with him.
Come on you guys! Joan said. We both walked into some kind of reception and it seems there were many activities going around on the place. The name is "The Sequence" such a distinctive one, though I still think it's interesting. Ariana and Elizabeth you'll both have two separate rooms, they're spacious and have a very nice view, is that fine? Edward chimes in. Yes!!! Me and Ari respond.
I'm in floor 6, Ari's on 8 and her parents on 3, the hallway is okay, a but rustic it has a wooden walls design and the floor a green carpet. Anyway, my room is pretty big, but I don't know why, if it's only me in it. My luggage now set on the floor, aren't over packed but do have some bathing suits, some short clothe and pijamas. On my bed weirdly there's a card which says: Welcome Queen.
I open it and it shows a particular handwriting which I know. !Happy 20s Mcgills¡ Hope you have the best of the days.
Avan Jogia. Nothing more, I knew this wasn't only a friends trip. Quickly a text message on my phone.
Hows the trip going Princess?🙈 Heart Saver, send. Was this your idea bub? I send. Is that okay if it is? He responds.
Of course baby, thank you so much. I text him back. I'm very happy you like it darling, but I think later you'll like it even more. He texts back. Hmmm I'll check around with Ari and see some new faces. I text teasingly. Oh you little thing, we'll see that. After that he sent an audio saying: (I love youuuuu my blue eyed).  I swear, I can't think of another being sweeter and considerate than Avan.
Love you more Av, wish we could see each other sooner babe. I type in. Quickly three points appear on my phone, and he answers back.  We will baby, I promise you that. He says. Kay then, I'll catch up with you later Jogia, I wanna explore this babe. I respond back, and he agrees afterwards.
Both Ari and I spent the whole day, well, like 4 hours into spending time together and shit, this hotel is so beautiful and fun, I'm really thankful for this surprise.  It's now 5pm and Ariana and her parents said to both get ready, since we were going for dinner to celebrate my birthday, and I agreed gratefully.  Now we're walking to my room coz Ariana had already packed her outfit in her bag before we went out to look around, there was a type like of castle I'm curious about it, but the most weirdest part, that there was a guy which had the exact same as Avan's, but I don't know if I'm just imagining and really missing him, or something else.
The people who work here didn't let me in the palace or whatever strange structure that is. Because  they said it was a private party, so I have to stuck by the rules. But that's fine, I'm here just to make the best of it. I miss Avan, so much it even hurts, I don't know how many days more he will have to be in Canada. Anyways, a lot of decorations are passing by us and I really like the style and color I guess, maybe in another moment I could buy some stuff with those beautiful colors.
Ari and I spent almost the whole evening together, I'm a little tired, cause we literally were talking shit and singing by the beach, obviously not that much in the water, I'm not a big fan of the ocean after all. She said that we should probably go back to the hotel rooms, so we did, we washed ourselves, and Ari got into my room all dolled up, I don't get why so much trouble with it, but she looks great.
Why so dolly honey? I play around. Cause it's my Sister's birthday, and I'd love to be as beautiful as you tonight sooo, get used to it Elizabeth. She sasses me sweetly as I hugged her. You're too pretty to be me little girl, but thank you Dingus. I say as I appreciate what she said. Egan Gillies, you're one of the most gorgeous woman I know so don't even start this okay and sure bestie, let's go, wouldn't want A- I mean the people in the restaurant waiting huh? She was saying but stopped as she realized something wrong in her phrase. I look at her weirdly and just walk to the door with my purse in hand, as my hair glows, since I washed it earlier. Ari, why are we going to DINNER! at six pm? May I ask. I exclaim extremely confused. We found her parents in our way to the restaurant , so we decided to join their walk and as we walked in to the restaurant is called ("With Them") it's corny but whatever.
I see every light of and only some scented candles on, but as soon as I step in, I almost fell down with a cable on the floor I didn't saw but Ari catches me. That little shit! I murmured. Soon the lights went on and I saw all of my family and some of my childhood friends and the cast of Victorious too. ¡SURPRISE LIZ! They all screamed and I smiled widely at everyone. Ari and me walked by every table to hug and say hi. They are all so sweet for coming here it melts my heart away. So now I know it, this was I think Avan's and Ari's surprise, I'll say nothing but I discovered their plan. After some chattering and eating some little candy there was on a big treat table, I excused myself to go the bathroom, and as I walk fast, I bumped into some man I didn't know, but he had something in his hand, and it nearly dropped. Im sorry sir, I didn't mean to- I was saying but I looked up and it was Avan grinning at me with the most widest smile ever. AVIE! I screamed in happened and let my excitement get the best of me as I jumped in him to hug my love. My precious angel, the Happiest of birthdays my dear. He said in a loving way to my ear, carefully hugging me tight. What are you even doing here love? I ask him wise. I just couldn't loosen this special day for my girl, so I came for you baby girl. Av replied,  holding me tight, and sighting in relieve.  I want you to meet with my family baby. I say as I go back on the ground.  Lead the way my princess. He smiled and I took his hand smiling too. 
We walked in and everyone started clapping and started singing happy Birthday, some workers came beside my parents and George with my cake and set them in a table in front of me and Avan. I smiled as Avan hugged me from behind and kissed my side cheek.
I blew off the candles and as the cake is being served I went to the cast with Avan, and looked at them suspiciously.  Liked your surprise Lizard? Vic asks and chuckled.  I roll my eyes playfully and hug her. Indeed I do. I say and hugged everyone else.
You traitor! I called Ari. She laughed and hugged me.  ME?! I JUST HELPED YOUR BOYFRIEND TO COME AND SEE YOU! She exclaimed and went back at laughing immediately.   The party lasted for four more hours until everyone was gone I guess to their hotel rooms or just left. Avan took me to the pool side but not to the pool, we entered to a small house and since we got inside it had hot steam in it and a bit deep bath inside of a special room but not too large.  There isn't anyone here right? I ask him taking my dress off revealing my turquoise bikini.  Oh no baby don't worry. By the way how did you know to bring a swimsuit under your clothes? Av asked with a little smirk, as he simply took off his fancy pants and his dress T-shirt, to his swimming shorts.
I know myself, I like going into a hot shower or at least get into a jacuzzi if I'm in a nice place. I shrug at him and simply enter carefully into the hot water. Oh Crap. I murmured as my skin gets touch by the steaming water. Easy bug, come here. Avan said and pulled me from behind by my waist, since he was already inside. I sat on his lap and hugged him by his neck as he snuggles with my cheek.  Could you finally kiss me Avan? I ask him kinda out of patience. He only smirks and started kissing all over my face and even on my shoulders.  I whine and pout angrily as he's just teasing me. I grab his face and pulled him in for a kiss he quickly leaned on and grabbed me by my waist. After some while he still doesn't wanna pull away, I actually don't want to neither, but we need air, so i do it. I'm catching my breath and kiss his sweaty cheek.  So only I wanted a kiss I see? I raise a brow and wrapped my arms around my chest.  Im sorry Mcgills, I wanted to play a bit. He pecks my lips again.
That's kinda fine, but do I have to do everything myself?! I say and took off my chest wearing.