Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14

Liz's POV:
On that night we just ignored the whole rain thing and ate our dinner, but when the time tick to sleep I just couldn't help it and held Avan tightly and he wrapped me all up. At the morning we got ready and went out to a breakfast place and after we decided to go and check some library's out, after 10 minutes of walking we found a nice, small, but special library named
(The Alous) and we couldn't resist ourselves and almost ran on our different ways.  Catch you later sweet thing, imma go and check some novels out, Kay bub? I said and pinched his cheek, which he smiled at. Yes my love, I will try and look at some poetry. My baby said. We are in a small hidden spot of the library trying to whisper.  I chuckled and and nodded.
Kissy? Pwease. Av said with his adorable little voice. I grabbed his right cheek and pulled it down to where my face is and said: Course I'll give my baby his kiss. He smiled and kissed me slowly, grabbing my waist. Avan seems not to want leave my mouth and is just trying to attached them together, which means; he just want to make out, but right here is not the place, so I broke the kiss pulling away from him, and making the smack lip noise so he knows it's finish. He looked at me with a pouty face and crossed his arms around his chest. I looked at him with a brow up and said: What? I gave you your kiss, you want more small muffin?  He pecked me, nuzzled my nose and said: You know I couldn't live without them babe. I rolled my eyes and pecked another time for 5 seconds and pulled away again. Later baby I'll give you all your kisses Kay? I said softly.
Okay mcgills. Av said whinnying. I nodded and walked to the novel aisle, it's all with drama, love and terror.
I've been looking for some drama for almost ten minutes, cause at my department I have a lot of terror and some of love. I found a very cheesy one which it kinda excites me, so I opened it and a small receipt paper flew down, so I quickly picked it up, and felt someone in front of me, it's a guy like my age, blonde and with green eyes, it looks like he works here cause of his name tag and uniform. He is smirking at me and I'm just looking at him disgusted. Is everything okay baby? The guy said. I rolled my eyes and said: Don't bother me weirdo, I'm not interested. Oh come on, how couldn't you darling? He said and took two steps forward to me. I closed the book, pushed it to his chest and said: Have some respect for both of us and leave me alone, Marcus. It said so in his tag. He smiled wider, put the book aside and said: I'd love to-. He tried to say until another person is behind me. I felt a grab on my waist, the arms and hands who had touched me entirely and held me in my lowest, it's avie. I turned my head back, smiled, and leaned to his chest. Are you deaf? Didn't you heard my girlfriend?
Avie said. I grabbed his hand in mine,caressing it. No, but I know she'd be happier with me, giving a better life and having everything she wants and deserves. Stupid Marcus said.
Avan knows that he can't scream or make a scene here so he sighted and with a serious face said: Don't mess with me Marcus, cause I will destroy every single part of you, and hid your ashes in the backyard of our house. The guy looked at Avan with a confused face. I gulped hard and said: Avie, is it okay if we leave? Avan looked down at me to tell me something, but the guy stretched his arm almost on my arm but av grabbed his hand and twisted to the side. Don't.Fucking.Dare.Touch.Her.Asshole. He said. The guy looked at me with a pain face and I just grabbed avs arm, pulled it to me and said: The worst attempt to work Marcus, this isn't a way to earn money or even flirt, thank you for being an idiot and disrespecting my relationship, bye.
He looked at me with a sad face but I didn't care and turned around grabbing Avan and caressing his back softly, which he let me but didn't pay attention, cause it looks like he was thinking seriously. We opened the door and started walking to a bench in a park to sit down. I'm on avs lap, and my head on his shoulder, while he is moving his right leg up and down slowly, and with his hands on my belly. I'm pecking his cheek softly, he isn't saying anything and is just looking straight.

NO ONES POV:
They stayed at the park for 20 minutes in the same position until Avan carried Liz by her waist so he can stand up and walked to the hotel fastly and Avan being cold. Liz is just looking down and sadly thinking about how it's her fault that Avan is not talking or even looking at her. She is in the bathroom counter taking of her shirt and pants, being left with her undergarments and went out to look for a big shirt and some soft socks to put on, while Avan is outside in their room terrace with the lights off.
After that she entered to the bed, turned on the ac and wrapped herself with all the cozy covers. She took Avans pillow and slept with it, to feel his scent.