The Attemption Game. Chp30

Avans POV:
It's understandable how the electric goes off for some time to time, but it's not mastery to know it isn't working and decide to put hundreds of lives in danger, by exhibiting a default game design. How unfortunate is to believe you're having a fun evening besides your friends, most importantly to me ; with my spouse.  The small thing is terrified, we're trapped on the Wheel of the Fortune for our last ride, and both of us are stuck, luckily in the same cubicle, we've been here for thirty five minutes and counting.
Darling, we're getting out of here, I promise you.  I mumbled on her forehead. We've been in here for almost a freaking hour, how do you think my faith levels are Tudor? Liz whined.   The eight of our friends, including the four boys are down there, Elizabeth is halfway to scream out of fury.  We are getting down Mcgills, dont- I was saying, but she shouted: ¡Don't say "Don't worry" Avan Tudor, I'm fucking starving and I wanna go home; I'm tired, and those stupid workers don't know how to do their job right!
I hugged her from the side and replied: You'd like some octopus gummies?   She leaned on my shoulder and gave up in screaming.
Yes please. She whispered. Here bug. I smiled and hand her the bag of candy out of my jacket.   I bought it like and hour ago,
thought it was gonna be tasty to watch some films later today, so it not old. I minded.  Kay my love, open your mouth. Liz said gently, bringing a gummy in front of my lips.  Thank you dear. I received the piece of sweet. 
HEY HEY MOON! Theodore exclaimed from the floor.    Liz frowned and screamed back: If you aren't gonna get us out of here, leave me the fuck alone with ¡MY BOYFRIEND!                   Suddenly the machine starts to light up and the cubicles are going back down, so I smiled widely at my baby, finally got her out first and got myself out too.  Liz went running to Ariana anxiously and Ari counsels her, as I walked with Leon and Matt to buy water bottle. We bought for everyone and handed them.     She's okay? I ask softly to Ariana as she hugs Liz and strokes down her hair.  She half smiles at me and kept saying to Elizabeth: It's okay, you're all safe now beauty, you're with us, kay baby ?  My sunshine simply nodded and parted away from her, stood by my side and mumbled shyly: Thank you, Dingus.   Let's go back home Angel. I said to Liz and kissed her cheek.  Would you like to go to a pizzeria with us or you guys are going straight home? Fabio asks.  No thanks, we're fine, bye.  Liz replied uninterested at his request.
Let's go Avan.     I chuckled silently and bid my goodbyes to (our) friends, then came up to my girlfriend and hugged her back till the car.    Whatcha wanna listen to bear? I ask.   Joni Mitchell muffin, if you please. She said.   Oh dear, here we go. I laughed and played her petition.  This was an interesting day huh? I said mindlessly.   Yeah... Liz replied bored.
I didn't say anything back, she's exhausted, I'm not bothering her more.
Aren't you anxious Avan? She mumbled. No, I'm safe with you, are you anxious Mcgillz? I asked parking the car at Liz's parking lot. No, I'm fine, I just wanted to know about you. Liz replied quickly. I opened my door to get out, and as I got to Liz's side of the car she ran out to the main door of the building. Babe! Wait!. I shout as liz went running up the stairs of the apartment, so I ran back to where she's going, when I got to the third floor, which is where liz lives, the door wasn't even opened, so I guess she took pase to the roof.

Liz's POV:
My mind is deflected, meanwhile we were trapped I felt claustrophobic and all sweaty, so when we got to the car I felt the same way, but somehow Av somehow managed to be completely chill, I'm relieved he's feeling well but in other point; how the hell isn't he freaked!?
I wanted some fresh air, so why not go to the rooftop? But Avan would say it's too cold and cover me entirely with 200 sweaters.
We arrived and I decided to run upstairs, which now I regret cause I'm panting out of air, but heard mister Jogia coming behind and mumble: I hate running through stairs, learned my lesson. I barged in and said: I didn't want to rush or anything, I wanted some air, cold air I must say. He smiled, stand by my side and said: You'd like to be here for a while alone? Or go down now?
I'd like to be here by myself for a moment. I said gently. Whatever you prefer Egan, see you down. He said and kissed my forehead. Av walked back to my floor and I stayed sitting on the floor staring at my hands, how much I miss playing piano, I have random thoughts but I don't dislike any of 'em. They are personal intruders in my mind but it's a good idea, I had my own piano at my parents house but they sold it out since I moved out, so I guess no piano for me, unless I go to visit Ariana, yep that's what I'm doing. I took my phone out and rang to Ari until she picked up. Hey Elizabeth what's up? Ari said. Oh Ari umm I was wondering if you, Joan( Ari's mother) and Frankie( Ariana's brother) would be okay if I passed by there tomorrow and stretch my hands a bit in the piano. I said nervous. Oh dingus, fuck you can come, whenever you wish honey, a rule you're waking me up before you come, I will not be sleeping while you play to my mom and Frankie, promise?! She said frantically and I laughed. I love you Ariana, thank you, Goodnight bug. I replied. Me too loveee! Take care, see ya tomorrow!! She said and I closed the call.
I see the time on my phone and it's already 1 am oh my god, Avan must be sleeping, I really liked being here it's a nice spot.
I'll go now, I do like to see what Avan is up to .     I open my front door and it shows Av with one of my fluffy grey robes only with his boxers on, one of my big headphones and a ponytail, mopping the floor, I don't know the fuck why, but I'll figure it out somehow.
I cackle, closed the door and went up to him from behind and he freaked.  FUCK, OH JESUS LIZ! He shouted hectic.
Got scared little boy? I laugh and sat on the kitchen aisle and drank some champagne he had left. 
Not funny babe. He said with his hand on his chest.   I smirked and kept drinking.  He rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing and dancing a bit.   I'm going to Ariana's tomorrow, imma play piano, I miss it. I said went to my bedroom to change.
That's great baby! He shouted a bit. I went inside my bedroom, got dressed into a beige silk pijama. Liz! Aren't you cold? Av asks, entering to the room with me. He stopped walking to open agape his mouth and said: You look mesmerizing, my love, wow this girl can sure pull up some house clothes, how lucky you are, I look like shit right now. Avan laughed, and I smacked his arm.
C'mere you child. I cackled, to kissed him. You know, I learned something Mcgillz. He mumbled. What did you learn lovie?
I ask and peck his cheek. That I'm clingy much, as well as, sometimes you need to be around yourself time to time, I think it isn't healthy to breath on each other every single minute, I wouldn't want to ruin this lovely relationship that we have created. Avan said serious but loving. You're correct Avan, sometimes partners need some space, not meaning being far away forever, at least not for us, let's keep this sane okay? I replied plus kissing his cheek, he hugged me. Can we sleep now avie, I wanna snuggle. I sleepily comment on his shoulder. Of course my darling, come on. He said and took us to the bed, shook off the robe off him, got loose his ponytail, moved the covers from the to the side, firstly laying me down, and he took pace afterwards.
Avan hugged me by my waist and whispered: I love you, only you Elizabeth Gillies. My heart melt away, I turned around, kissed him and whisper back: I love you too Avan Jogia, sweet dreams.
We had a wonderful sleep, until my phone started to ring , I hear Avan groan, wrap his arms around me tighter.
Wait muffin, let me see who's calling. I mindlessly whisper.   He passes out my phone, so I answer the call.
It's way too early, who is it?  I complain.   It's Ariana bitch, weren't you suppose to come today? Ari replied.    Yes, I know, i want to go at noon, not to bother your neighbors with the noice, is that okay? I wonder, and sat up beside Avan. 
He pulled me to his lap to cuddle with my neck, I gesture him not to make noise.   I'd like to hear you play today dingus, so come on, please I miss you. Ari sweetly comment.   How disgustingly cute, imma go in an hour. I say as I hang up the call.
Aren't you hungry baby girl? Av asks quietly.  Yeah, I want some ham and jelly sandwich bubba. I kiss him cheek. 
¡That does it!  He cracked a big smile, and leaned to kiss me gently.   Would you like to be fed Avan Jogia? I smirk against his chin.  I'd love that Liz, but you gotta eat first, so you won't feel dizzy my love. Av said and carried me on his front torso, hugging my thighs, taking us to the kitchen area.   He positioned me better on his hip and said: So, who's the honey craving a sandwich?
Your girlfriend if you must know. I mumbled on his nape.  Oh of course my darling. He mumbles back, while taking out the bread slices, ham and jelly. I tuck on his arm, so he looks at me to ask:  Need anything baby?    I whine so he pecks my cheek, caressing my hair.   Angel, what's up? He coos.  I'm not in the mood to change and then drive later on. I protest.
Don't you pout sweetheart, it's nothing you can't do, besides the point, apart from loving you I'll always have your back and help, Kay?  Av said caring and I nodded smiling, he went back to finish our breakfast.  I'll take two glasses of water.  I comment, he put me down on the floor, as I took our beverages.  I place both waters on the table and see Avan walking with two beige  plates along our food and his phone in his other hand.    Babe, you rarely use your phone, why now? What's the occasion? I laugh as he goofily smiles at me.   You, you are the reason, imma take a picture of our breakfast, is that fine? He blabbed and I smiled.
Unless it's the food you're picturing then I have no problem. I sternly comment looking at him chuckling as he shot the photo for Instagram. Therefore, owing to the caption i ponder to: "Bubba and I feeding our belly's". Av said. I smiled at him nodding and finally took a bite out of my bread. Irie caption bug, come eat. Kay! He replied

NO ONES POV:
Finally the couple ate and turned on the living room's Air Conditioner as Liz sat on the couch; Avan went to shower since he couldn't bare with all the heat. Quickly 10 minutes passed, Avan got out of the bathroom to go and cuddle the divine creature on the couch.
Avan Jogia, you only have 30 minutes, if not I'm heading off earlier, Kay? Liz said brushing her boyfriend's fluffy hair.
The twenty year old didn't think twice and went under his girlfriend's shirt, since she isn't wearing any brazier he quickly latched to her bosom. I'll be here at eight-nine-ish. She blurt's out looking inside her flannel. He smiled to nod and comment: Thank you very much Liz. Elizabeth caressed his cheek, replying: Anytime Avan. Various minutes passed and the young man is still absorbing on Liz, she's pretty relaxed meanwhile looking up for some music sheets on her phone. Av, there's 10 minutes left for 2-pm , I gotta go now. Liz mumbles. He opened his eyes and unlatched himself off from the tit grab. He sits properly beside her. For sure darling, I'm sorry did I made you numb? Av concerns, caressing her cheek. Nope, surprisingly not, you just had it for 20 minutes, I'm normally adapted for you to be all night. Liz chuckled and placed her breast back in place.
She stood up to go and change into some; black joggers with a purple t-shirt with Avan's dark blue snickers, and her hair brushed down . You're destroying that look baby! Av exclaims happily. Thanks Jogia. She replies kissing his cheek.
Babe I will go with Ketan and Leon, is that okay? He asks. Where are you guys going? Liz says, hanging her purse on her shoulder. To a Botanic Park, I want to buy some petunias and maybe some Cactus for both of us. Av comments sweetly.
You sap, I love you Avan Tudor, have a good time. She smiles as he pulls in for a kiss.  I love you even more Egan, come on let's head out. Avan offered her his hand.   They walked outside and both got into their cars and drove off to the different places.
Avan is going to the Botanic Park, to buy some flowers for Liz's Villa's Birthday Party, and some for Today, for not to ruin the surprise and not seem suspicious.  Elizabeth is on her way to her Best Friends house and calling her, so she can wake up before she arrives.
Hello? Ariana's croakily answers. Hello there, wake up sunshine, I'm on my way. Liz said sarcastically.   Okay Lizzy. Ari said and they hung up the call.   
As Liz arrived at Ariana's, Joan received her welcoming the girl in, she salutes Frankie, and ran to Ari's room and hugged her by the girls back as the red headed screams, and laughs after seeing who's the one frightening her.   I'm so happy you're here Elizabeth! The smaller girl exclaims to her best friend.   Liz hugs her and said: Me too, we haven't had a girls day in a looong time huh?
Ari frowns and nods.  It's because of these guys, we gotta keep seeing each other babes, I want to see the little baby Jogia's in the future!  Ariana explains.  Elizabeth chuckled a bit loudly and said: Girl, be slow oh dear, you're gonna be an aunt one day don't worry, but I gotta be your bridesmaid, and see Matt cry as he sees you all dressed up, that's an order!     That's not gonna be a problem at all Miss Gillies, my plan is to have you participate in my life as long as I live, now come on, let's search up some songs on my bed!
Ari says smiling, pulling the black haired to her bed beside her. 
They sat there not for long, took their way downstairs to the kitchen where there was a batch of baked Banana Bread that Ariana and her mom cooked especially for Liz.   After their snack they rolled to the piano and started singing one old memos they had recorded from a long time at Liz's parents house, it's called "Chestnut ", Frankie and Matt say that is a very Eliana ( Liz's and Ari's ship name) song. They decided to record it, it took a few takes, but With Frankie and Joan they made it, and uploaded it to Ari's YouTube Channel. The girls are too tired now, so Liz offered her to go and have a sleepover at her department. Ariana immediately accepted, the taller girl helped Ariana pack her stuff and bid their goodbyes as the pair went inside Liz's car.
Liz, Frankie said he's picking me up tomorrow morning like at 9. Ariana says looking at her phone. Sure Dingus, I'll call Avan and tell him, I'm gonna stay at mine. Elizabeth replied. The girls arrived to Liz's household after a long day at Ariana's, it's now 7pm and they are on the living room couch talking about the show and stuff. Ari, I'm gonna call Av wait. She looks for her phone on her bed, 10 missed calls from Muffinbun🖤💋. He called me 10 times oh shit. Liz says to Ari. Ariana opens her mouth agape and said: Call him back bitch! She rings her boyfriends number, he picks up and says: Liz! Are you and Ari okay? What's going on?
I bought the little plants. Hey Avie, I'm sorry I didn't pick up your calls, but I left my phone in my room and we are hanging out in the living room, and yes we are fine Angel , send me the pics of the plants please. Liz comments. Course sunshine, well keep having fun baby girl, I love you so much, have a great night princess. Avan says sweetly. Thank you Muffin we will, I love you too so much, good night Jogia. Liz said and they hung up the call.