Hate This! Chp27

Liz's POV:
The same day we got home my period appears, av went to the drugstore to buy me pads, but then he had to leave to his house and left me all by myself, how rude.  I ordered Uber eats, ( Chick Fill A)  wasn't in the mood of cooking, so why not?.
Av did text me through the day but I didn't respond, my stomach is so big now, I hate getting bloated!  Ughh, then av will not want me.  This cycle finishes in three days, im not surviving this, my hair needs to get washed; but I don't want to, I've gotta read my script, but I can't do that without Avan, well I can, but he's funny and helps me better than myself.
I had to call someone; not Avan, he doesn't understand.  I called my best friend Ariana over, coincidentally she's on her cycle too, better cry together. After not too long, Ariana is already knocking on my door, but for my surprise she isn't alone, Matt is holding her, seem to her not fall.   Omg! What happened to her Matthew! I screamed.  Matt sighted and said: She wanted to sleep, to forget about this shit, so Miss Grande took some of her mother pills to sleep behind our back. 
Oh my god, come here sweetie! I said and hugged Ari and took her inside.   H-hiiii lizzzz! Ari said content sleepy.
Hello Ariana, let's get our nails done! Since we don't have anything else to do, MATT! I said.  Oh nonononononon! Matt said.
Guess what boy, you're helping! So come over here mister. I said smirking annoyingly.  Matt rolled his eyes and had to stuck by our(mine and aris) rules.  We are sitting on the table, Ari is painting her nails with a very cute light red, she even told Matt to paint his; well she practically forced him, Neon Yellow! I laughed a lot but kept on my business; we talked shit and gossiped a lot, but my dark purple color was finally done.   Matty took some pictures of us while we were posing for Instagram, cause we were bored. He started singing for us as in a karaoke way and we shut him up, it was way too noisy, we're laying down on my bed crying and eating some fruit roll ups.  ARI! THE GREEN APPLE WAS MINE! I said annoyed.  She pouted and threw it to me and said: Don't scream at me! I'm your best friend, and I'm in pain just as you bitch!   I rolled my eyes and laughed nodding.  You're right, I'm sorry Ari, love ya! I said and hugged her.  My phone buzzed and I threw it to Matt, he gasped and pick up the call.  Ohhh it's your man Elizabeth. Matt said.  I rolled my eyes and whined: Put it on speaker Matt.
Liz!? What the fuck are you doing? I've called you like 60 times! Avan said worried.  Don't worry Flynn Ryder, your
Ralpunzel is having a lack of mind today with Ariel. Matt said sarcastically chuckling.  Babeeee! I whined crying.
MATT ACCEPT MY FACETIME! Avan said without patience.   Okay okay, don't to be rude! Matt said.  
Yeah, I'm sorry Matt, could you , just put Liz on the phone please? Av said calmly. The boy gave me my phone and said:
Why do you have puffy eyes honey? Were you crying baby? I sniffed and mumbled nodding: mhmmm.    He nodded and said: Can you pass the phone back to Matt my love?  I frowned and said: Sure, talk to him, don't dare coming near me Avan Jogia.
He sighted and nodded.  Here Matt talk to my friend. I said annoyed; passing him the phone, and went to the restroom. Wait don't say anything Avan, Ari is here too, let me get out of the room. Matt warned Avan and went out of my room. That was the last thing I heard, I came back of the bathroom and went to spy Matt, because miss Grande fall asleep.
Since when the girls can be this annoying Avan! Come and save me! Course I love Ari, and Liz is my best friend but I need your help pretty boy, they can sure be hella moody. Matt whispered. Tell me about it. Av said and chuckled.  I'm on my way Matt, don't worry, there was a big traffic behind, but wait for me, just don't get them angry, and don't give Liz too much candy, I don't want her to have a sugar rush. My boyfriend said and bid his goodbye on the call.  MATTHEW BENNET AND ELIZABETH GILLIES! Ari shouted.  I flipped from scare and ran back to the room before Matt and said: So you're awake now sleeping beauty huh?  Ari stood up and said: Yeah, I missed Matt!  I'm here hun. Matt said calmly and hugged.
Awww, cute! But my tummy aches so I'm gonna get some water. I said and went to the kitchen. 
Actually I got my water bottle and some cranberries with chocolate that I have, and served them in a bowl to share with the guys.   My doorbell ringed, I didn't have any idea who it was so I just took my cranberries with me and opened it.
Watcha doin? Av said smiling with a big bag in his hand.  Avie! I squeaked and hugged him.  Hi baby! He said and kissed my hair. Oh wait- you must hate me now. I mumbled on avs neck. Why would I ever baby? He said and carried me to the couch, on his lap. Cause... I whispered and snuggled back to avs neck.
I was rude to you, and now you won't love me anymore. I said with tears in my eyes and looking at av.
He cuddled with my face, gave me a soft peck and said: Angel, you mean so so so much to me baby, I know you're having a rough time right now, I understand you, please don't worry bout that Liz, I love you, to the moon and back.
He's so much for me, I don't deserve him, I wish I'd be what he truly needs and wants, I love Avan more than anyone and anything.