The Message Pt1. Chp25

Avans POV:
Well, the night needed some entertainment, so me and miss Gillies made some riddles up, we really were shivering from cold, so after a while, I told her we needed to start the car back again, but she's hungry, so here I am, driving with my sleeping baby  in the passenger's seat, getting some (Popeyes), cause (Chick Fill A) is closed.  The line is clean, thank god, it's 10:00pm, I ordered for Liz; Some Mac and Cheese with a side of Cajun Fries and a water bottle. For me I picked some Rice and Beans, and another water, with the same side as her.   The food are at the back seats, because it's dangerous for me to carry it, and I'm not waking the cute darling beside me.   We arrived to my house, because I miss it a bit and it was closer to the place.
First I took the food out of the car and put it on top of the roof top in Liz's side, and now I opened her door.
She looks so peacefully asleep, it hurts me have to wake her up, but she has to eat something, I'm not starving her.  I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead and mumbled: Baby, open your eyes please.  She moved a bit and leaned in my touch and groan from sleepiness.  We're just entering home babe, and then we can cuddle all you want, dear. I said and kissed her head. But I'm very comfy here avie! Liz said whining and opened her eyes.   That made me chuckle but then I hold both her hands and helped her stand up beside me, so she's attached to my waist with her head on my shoulder, I grabbed the bag and entered home, slowly but finally.  We sat on the couch, and I turned on the Ac, because it's kinda hot inside,  Liz opened the bag with our food and placed it on the little table in front of the couch. Babe, thank you very much, it's very good. Liz said smiling to me. I smiled wider to her and leaned to kiss her sweetly, we pulled away and I said: I'm happy you like it mcgills.
Since this clothe is not that comfortable I went inside my (kinda our) bedroom to pick out a big shirt for Liz, one of her pj short and a hair tie.  But I changed before going back out.  Here bunny, would you like to change now love? I said, showing her, her pjs.   She smiled, stood up and hugged me.  You're such a cutie, pretty boy. Liz said and pecked my nose.  I do know that sweetheart, just because you say it. I said, and held her waist.  She took off her clothe and put the new one on, and dragged me with her to the couch, she sat down first, pulled a cushion on her lap and pat it, for me to lay down. My head is now on the cushion, with my face facing her boobs, which are making me more hungry.  Take it out baby. Liz mumbled while eating her fries, and caressed my hair with her other hand. I have now my lips latched to her bosom, while sulking in, her milk.
After an hour we're still in the same position, Liz is watching (Cinderella) on the Tv, while caressing my arm, cause I have my head inside her shirt, with my face between her breast valley, eating my other food. She felt me bite her and said: What was that for Avan Jogia?  Sorry, I didn't mean to my love, I wanted to open my mouth without making any disaster, I wanted to tell you, that eat my food hun, cause I'm eating yours, and it's 100%  better than the other one. I said softly and kissed your nipple.  She chuckled and said: Good that you said it, cause I'm half way of your fries dear, I was gonna tell you after I ate it, thank you hun.  I laughed a bit and nodded.  She pulled the hem part of the shirt up, to look at my face and smiled, caressing my cheek.  You look cute there, you knew? Liz said. I unlatched my mouth again and said chuckling: With your boob inside my mouth? Yeah I'm pretty sure love.   Shut it Jogia, I'm the only one who can look at you in that position anyway,
and besides the only one who can feed you, do you understand me? She said firmly, and put her boob inside my mouth again.   I chuckled and kept drinking, she rolled her eyes playfully and put the shirt back in place.
Some minutes past and Liz finished my food, and me too, we're both very full. Baby, are you really full? My love this is only liquid, that comes out. Liz said pointing her chest,caressing my hair, concerned. Babe, I started drinking since 10 pm and now it's 12 am, I'm pretty much satisfied my love, I prefer it better than anything, it's more healthy, and besides it's from you, it couldn't be any better. I said smirking. She rolled her eyes playfully and nodded.
I pulled my head out, fixed her bra and her shirt, she looked at me with a half smile and said: We gotta throw the trash baby. I whined and said: Can we do it together?
Liz cackled and said: Nope, I'll be waiting for you here mister Jogia muffin. That made me pout and she kissed me, so that made it, I grabbed the bag full off trash and went to the kitchen to throw it away. Can we stay here avie Jogia? Liz said yawning. I picked her up and sat her on my lap, she made herself comfortable and now has her head on the crook of my neck, with her arms wrapping my torso. My head is resting on top of hers while I'm holding her; by her back. We didn't say anything , I just kissed her and we closed our eyes.