Chapter 20

*time skip-the week of the due date*

"STILES! GET YOUR PREGNANT ASS DOWN HERE!" Derek yelled from the kitchen. He heard his mate complaining to himself as he made his way downstairs.

"I swear to god Derek you better have fucking breakfast on the table for me or I'm never talking to you again." Stiles said walking on wobbly legs into the kitchen.

"Yes your Highness." Derek joked, finishing up the plate of food for Stiles and setting it in front of him.

"I actually have a surprise for you today so eat up." He added, sitting next to the pale boy.

"Der, I don't want a surprise. I'm gonna pop anyday now. I don't want to move." He whined.

"Too bad."

Stiles POV
After breakfast Derek called up the pack and told them to get over here. I wish I knew what was going on.

"So what's soooo important I had to get here right away?" Scott asked me as he walked in.

"I don't know. He won't tell me." I said, glaring at Derek who just laughed.

After the rest of the pack arrived Derek told us "we're going somewhere so you have to follow me." He came over picking me up.

"Der!" I whined.

"Would you rather walk to the car?" He asked.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "No..." I replied quietly.

"Then shut it." he kissed me.

"Are you feeling all right?"

"Yup. I'm great." He set me down in front of his camaro opening the door for me.

"Thanks..." I said getting in.

What is happening?

I mean, I like it, it's just...different.

--

The pack followed Derek as he pulled into this really long driveway. We made it to the house connected to the driveway. It was beautiful. It had a huge open yard and there we're trees and flowers and oh my god. Derek helped me out of the car before turning to the pack.

He tossed each one a key handing me one of my own.

"I bought this house. For us. You fucking destroy it and I'll slaughter you. You each can come by when you need to. You'll have your own space." Derek said. I smiled looking back at the house.

"Are you serious?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah pup, I am." He picked me up again.

"Holy shit, Der." I said as he picked me up. "A warning would've been nice."

The house was beautiful so so so fucking beautiful. The kitchen had marble counters. There was an island in the middle, a breakfast bar at the end. Connected was the prettiest dinning room I've ever seen in my entire life. The living room was disgustingly huge. The couch fit perfectly in the middle with a fire place and tv in front. A pool table behind. Down the hall there was a huge room, it was empty.

"I was thinking it could be a play room for the kids." he said smiling.

"I think that'd be good." I replied.

Upstairs had all the bedrooms. The pack had shared rooms which were directly across from three other rooms. Derek wouldn't let me look in them yet. Isaac's room was right next to mine and Derek's. The rooms weren't really decorated, he left them to do that. The master bedroom was huge. The walls were white with this super pretty cream rug underneath. The bed had so many pillows I could suffocate in my sleep. A walk in closet which Derek already had some of our clothes in. And the bathroom. Oh man, the bathroom. It was gorgeous marble counters and tile. A huge shower, a bathtub big enough to fit Derek's werewolf ass plus me.

But my favorite was the nursery. It was one of the rooms I wasn't allowed to go in until the end. It was a light cotton candy pink with three cribs and it had a little replica of the Disney castle. It was the cutest room ever.

"We don't know the genders yet." I said in awe as I sat in one of the two rocking chairs.

"I feel like they're girls." He said. "And the two other rooms are for when the get older, so they don't rip each others throats out." He chuckled.

"Why'd you do all this?" I asked, looking around.

"Because, I figured we needed a fresh start. And my place wasn't really big enough for three little monsters." He said.

I smiled, "I love you so much." I said kissing him.

"I love you too."

"Derek! This place is amazing!" Isaac said running in. "Awe you made the nursery all princessy."

"Did you see the pool out back?" Scott asked before looking around the room making a very manly squeal at all the little clothes and shoes.

This is it. It's finally hitting me that any day I could have three little babies. We don't even have names yet and I know I'm scared, terrified. But, sitting here with Derek feeling my stomach and seeing how excited the pack is, I know everything will be okay.

One more chapter guys. Oh man. I liked this story.

Thanks to everyone who's commented and liked and just stuck around to read this. Don't forget I am making a sequel.