Chapter 11

Derek POV
The next morning I woke up to the sound of people in my kitchen. I looked over not seeing Stiles but I did see that it was ten o'clock. Sighing, I got up pulling a pair of sweat pants over my boxers and heading downstairs.

The entire pack was here. And Stiles was cooking. In my shirt.

Why can't I grow some balls and tell him!?

"Morning, Sourwolf!" Stiles chirped, looking at me then back at the pan. He might of had a shirt on but he only had his boxers to cover the bottom half, and fuck me. I ruffled his hair walking past him to get some coffee.

"Why'd you throw a party while I was sleeping?" I asked.

"Don't be such a Sourwolf, Der." Scott teased. I heard Stiles chuckle before handing me a plate. It was full of bacon and sausage and pancakes. If I could marry this plate, I would.

"We're here because Stiles makes the best fucking pancakes in the world, and we all want pancakes." Lydia said.

"But don't worry he's all yours after breakfast." Isaac said, shoveling more food into his mouth.

"Are you gonna eat it or look at it all day?" Stiles laughed.

"I'm still half asleep leave me alone." I groaned setting the plate down and sitting at the island with a few pack members.

"Eat it already." Scott said.

"If you didn't love Stilinski before, you will now." Lydia said, as she finished her food.

She was right. They all were. These are the best fucking pancakes I've ever had.

"I'll take your moan as a thank you." Stiles said, hugging me from behind. I pulled him around so I could hug him back.

"Thank you, Stiles." I said. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek before ducking under my arm and returning to the stove. I pulled him back towards me pressing a kiss softly to his lips. Stiles rested his forehead on mine smiling, ignoring the pack making noises next to us.

Later that night on our way to the movies Stiles asked, "Are we together?" I glanced at him then back to the road. "Like, are you my boyfriend now?"

"Damn it, Stiles."

"What!?"

"I was gonna be all cheesy and cliché and super romantic and ask you. But you ruined it."

"Really?" He pouted.

"No." I laughed, "But I was going to ask you. I think dinner and a movie is cliché enough in itself."

"Well...can we still have a cheesy and cliché romantic date?" He asked.

"I'll get right on that, babe." I said seeing his face light up. "So you want to be my boyfriend then?"

"Of course I want to your boyfriend." He smiled.

Stiles POV
Derek Hale. The big bad scary jerk of an alpha. My boyfriend. I like that. My boyfriend, Derek Hale. I have to tell Scott.

"Can I tell Scott?" I asked, "That you're my boyfriend now?" I added, hearing him laugh.

"I don't care who you tell. Scream it to the world if it'll make you happy." He replied, lacing our fingers together. Smiling, I pulled out my phone.

To: Scotty
It's official. The big bad alpha is mine.

From: Scotty
Dude!!! That's great!

I didnt reply. Instead I soaked in the thought of being Derek's and the thought that Derek is mine. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I really like you, Der." I mumbled.

"I really like you too, babe." He replied making me blush at the name.

Derek POV
After we got back to my house I walked into the kitchen and out of everything we could've done, Stiles was already trying to do the one thing we can't.

He came up to me smashing our lips together-which I didn't mind-it lasted quite awhile but as soon as he started grinding his hips against mine I pushed him off.

"Stiles, no."

"Why?" He pouted.

"I don't want to." I lied knowing he knew I was lying. My obvious boner probably didn't help my case. He raised an eyebrow and glanced down before looking at me again.

"Yeah. Sure you don't." He said sitting on the counter.

"Stiles, we can't." I said.

"And why not?"

"We just got together."

"Bullshit, you're hiding something. Just tell me." He said.

"That's the reason." I said, leaning against the island counter.

"Did I do something?"

"No. We just can't."

"Why?" He groaned.

"It's to close the the full moon!" I yelled.

"You won't break me Derek!?" He returned my yell.

"That's not what I'm worried about." I said dropping my head.

"Then tell me..."

"You're my mate." I said bluntly. "You're my mate and if we do anything then you could get pregnant with my pups." I said.

"Pups. As in plural?" He asked, nervously.

I nodded, "More than likely. You're a senior in high school. The last thing you need to worry about is having kids." I explained.

"So we can't...do the do...until we want kids?" He asked.

"No we can. Wait what did you call it?" I asked.

"Nevermind that. Continue." He said.

"Uh...we can just not so close to the full moon." I said.

"So, it's basically like you're on your period?" He asked.

"Don't call it that.." I responded as he got off the counter.

"So, I'm really your mate?" He hugged me.

"Yeah. You are." I replied.

"Good. Then you can never leave me." He mumbled into my chest.

"I'd never dream of it."