16. Tears and love~

Start from the beginning

Nurses keep coming in and out in hurry and when they asked "Is he okay?" And she replied "No doctors keep trying to safe him." this whole process took five hours and finally the red light turned into green and doctors came out of theater.

"Is he fine now, doctor?" Both asked in serious voice with thinned brows desperately waiting for their answer.

Yes, he is out of danger but he needs bed rest for whole one an half months, tried to keep this in mind that he will not do any kind of activities which leads him to bed rest for another whole month.

"Okay doctor, thankyou so much." They said in low voice with sight smile and nodded. Doctor went from there, they both sat on chair and signed deeply.

Whole night they didn't sleep. They are not allowed to meet him until morning when they shift him to regular ward, they spent whole night sitting on that chair. In the morning Samrat shifted to regular ward and Pratham and Avyansh look at him and then went out.

Samrat POV:

I opened my eyes feeling immense pain in my body. I turned from my shoulder to look at my body, I have no clothes on my upper body and I'm laying on my stomach, a bandage is tied on my torso , I have a  saline in my right hand ,I'm unable to move my body, feeling frustrated I groaned.

I also feel thirsty, I moved my hand to grab a glass of water but my bad luck, my hand couldn't reach it, so I grabbed the table and shook it, causing the glass to fall to the ground and break into thousands of pieces.

Hearing this breaking, someone opened the door with thud sound and take their steps towards me and stopped in few inches from me.

"Bhai, how are you?, Are you okay?, Do you need something?, Avi just go and call doctor.."

Pratham tried to asked me, worried about my health and told Avi(Avyansh) to call doctor. I tried to stop him but I couldn't move my body so I just rise my hand to sign him to stop and they did.

"H-o-w are you both?" I tried to asked in painful voice looking at their messing hair and clothes, they look like they didn't eat anything and didn't sleep. His eyes meet with mine and he said.

"We are going to freshen up one by one, don't worry about us." He tried to convince me that they are absolutely fine. I glared at him.

"N-o need to s-t-a-y just go and take rest." I muttered in slow but dominating voice, they already face so many things because of me.

"Bhai first tell me do you need something?" Pratham asked in low voice and step forward. I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply.

"I-need water...." I muttered in pleading tone, groaned again in pain.

"Oka-y bhai, wait I will give you." Pratham take jug of water and poured in glass and bring the glass near my lips I drink it in one go, it is very uncomfortable and painful as well but, what can I do about it!!!. Avyansh sat in chair placed next to my bed.

"Give me my phone.." I uttered in serious voice while gazing at him.

"But bha..."

Before he could complete, I glared at him, he shut his word inside and slowly nodded. He put his hand in his pocket and took out my phone and placed it in front of me. I took the phone in my opposite hand and typed a message.

Message

"How is my squirrel.....?"

"Stay well, eat on time and take full care of yourself, do not stress, pay attention to your studies, do not forget to apply ointment on your bruises."

"I am also fine and I am missing you a lot, see you soon, Love you Avni..."

I sent it and placed my phone on side table and asked.

"Did Abhay give information about them?"

"No, he didn't say anything after so much torture, he keep denying all evidence." Pratham uttered in low voice with blank face, they look tired, obviously they didn't sleep for so long, I inhaled deeply.

"I will handle him, now go and rest for a while, you both look tired and without making any excuses please go I already feel exhausted I don't have energy to argue..."

I declared in serious voice and tried to end the discussion with an excuse. First they hesitated but turned to leave before nodding their heads like obedient brothers and went out.

I closed my eyes and everything started playing like a movie tape infront of my eyes. His words about Avni, I never want this words for any woman and he said about my Avni, I definitely kill him but I want all information that's why he is still alive.

I want to quickly recover and go back to my Avni and tightly hug her and sleep with her in my embraces feeling best of my life. I inhaled deeply and muttered.

"I will come very soon, Avni.."

***

I hope you all like this chapter, next chapter will be advika's POV.

Follow me on Instagram for more spoilers
beauty_writess

Follow, vote, comment and share this book with your friends.

Bye bye 👋💗