Aditya was now stund, not knowing what to say....

After a second he recognise what her meaning to say , With teary eyes..

he sit in front of her on his keens, he knows now what she means.

"Than you have to tell me this when i arrived here..MOM" aditiya said with tear in his eyes.

Ragini first time look at him ; no she was looking at her son's eyes after so many years...

She was now unable to say something.

Aditya held her hand and asked "you don't want to meet your son mom.." she nodded in teary eyes and they both stood up.

Aditya hug his mom after so many years. Ragini was also missing her son and she was also holding him tightly.

She was crying hardly in his embarrassed and Aditya also..

Afterall they both are meeting after a long period of time. There REALATION is a special.

It's MOTHER AND SON'S REALATION. no one in this world can love us as much as our mom do..

They both  sepret and stopped crying when someone turned on the living room light.

And it's was not other than Priya.

She was standing there looking at both of them happily with teary eyes.

She heard everything. Actually she was not sleeping she was doing acting after all she wants A mother and son wanted to meet again.

Priya know everything. Mansi showed her , her family photo. Coincidentally she was the only one who saw that photo.

She didn't recognise Ragini first, after all it's a very long time. But when she come to meet her.

she found that her Ragini aunty is not other than the mrs. ragini Gupta...

She decided to tell everyone and specially to aditiya that she knows he's mother, but before she could they both get kidnapped.

She walked towards them, asked "How you both feeling now after meeting for so long time"

They both first wipe There tear. Aditya look at her in suprised
And Ragini asked "so.. this is the suprised you want to give me, right?" And Priya nodded.

Priya come and hug Ragini. She than said "you don't have any idea, what you give me today Priya. I will always be thankful to you... You gave me MY SON..MY HAPPINESS back.. Thanks dear"

She than gave a kiss on Priya's forehead and than Aditya's also. Aditya was now feeling something that he can't regnosed.

Than Priya asked her "did you know how it happened?" "Yes mom.. tell how is this all happened?" Aditya said. "Ok, you both sit here" Ragini said and they all sit on sofa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* FLASHBACK (RAGINI WAS TELLING THE PAST HERE..)

Ragini was living alone after the divorce. She doesn't have her mother Side family or dad side also, She doesn't know where to go.

That time, Mukesh help her. Mukesh first don't know about, that he's brother was lying to him.

One day he found about him. First he found Ragini and then he apologized her.

She forgive him and Mukesh gave her promise that he will fixed everything.

On that promise she was hoping that she will meet soon to her loved ones.

But before she could meet, that day also Rakesh get know that Mukesh knows now everything.

As he's don't want to know, what illegal work he was doing.

So for he's own selfishness he made his own brother to meet an accident.

Yes..it was Rakesh who do this to him, it's his plan.

Ragini was not sure Whether Rakesh had a hand in that accident or not, but one can clearly tell from his behavior.

Ragini was waiting for the massage from Mukesh but before he and message could reach, Mukesh was dead that news get her first.

Ragini cried hard and in enger she also meet Rakesh. What he told to the world is not true she knows.

When she went to meet him, He threatened her, saying not to tell anything to anyone. That day he couldn't gave a chance to meet her to Aditya.

She was not in the library to say something against him. Afterall It's was Aditya, Mansi and Shivani's life question. She already lost Mukesh who is as  like as her brother to her.

* FLASHBACK END (IT'S A LITTLE BIT OF HINT FOR YOU GUYS)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rakesh was a money crazy man who would do anything for money that he also disrespect he's own wife and son.

Rakesh was trying and finding Both of them madly. He was still confusion how can he's so n ran away. Who gave him this dare..

On the other hand in Mahajan palace everyone one was still awake. Raj, pravin and hrash told to police at the location where Aditya said.

Police come at that place and started investigation. After trying for 5-6 hours finally they found his beasment.

It's was now 8: clock in the morning. Police are standing outside of his beasment. Rakesh still don't know about what's going outside.

He was sitting in side waiting for his men's but here police found every gang member of him in that 5-6 hours and now waiting for them in Side.

Soon there everyone come from Mahajan palace. Police inform them and also to Aditya and Priya.
__________________________________

Hey beautiful people....🙂

I hope 🤞 you will support me, Just click on that cute little '🌟'.

Do vote, comments and don't forget to share this with your friends...

Give me your suggestion and feedback...