Keral gave himself second thought because the situation was looking out of sight and control. If someone was here why they didn't do anything to me and Keral thought Kera and started to look around the shop not to look for the shopkeeper but thinking she could find more clues. Keral held Kera's hand as thunderstorm strikes. 

What are you doing? 

I think I saw something!!! 

Keral and Kera walked out the shop in the rush winds and cold water touching them entirely. She could feel the horror of the land being so quite.  Kera froze as she looks the ground because the shadow the light created was of the dead person hanging. She slowly turned her head looking up to the blinding flashing lights and the sound of it started to pierce through her skin. Her eyes started to get red with every drop of rain. 

OH! OH MY GOD!!! K-Keral

Keral puke immediately for what he saw. The old man hung to the top of his own clock tower; the time he had created was put an end by someone. Did Glance did that??? Kera gasped and started to run away to the carriage with Keral in fear she would lose Keral next. 

Because of me he got killed! said Kera blaming herself. No! It's not he said covering Kera's cold body with his coat as it started to stick to her skin. They finally got to an inn and planned to stay overnight as the storm got worse. 

Kera was in deep shock and it was clear. She didn't had appetite to eat anything but only to drink and gulp her medicines. Keral lighted up the fire place and took the bottle away as he got fed up of Kera's lips touching the bottle continuously. That's rude of you! how can you do that to a thirsty person!

You are not thirsty! you are just acholic! he replied 

Did Glance really---

STOP IT! I can't hear it more! Glance this-Glance that!! KERA! HE IS NOT HERE! I AM!!

Kera stopped whining; in anger she turned around by the couch she was sitting by. I don't like you she said which hurt Keral's feelings. He gripped her arms making her to look at him straight. He was over Kera standing in anger trying to make sentences if his mind to tell her how much he got hurt by the statement. 

Do you have any idea Kera Winter? How much I-- I 

I what? 

Never mind! said Keral losing the grip. He sighed and sat to the other side watching the firework. What is it Keral? Tell me! tell me! tell me! Kera started to annoy Keral sitting next to him until Kera lost it. He covered Kera's lips with him warm hands and looked into her eyes; staring her soul. 

How much I love you!!!! 

Kera started to laugh thinking how is that possible when he had always thought Kera as a monster or hunter or worse a weak person. Kera said Keral coming close to her breath, 'I'm not joking'. 

Kera pushed Keral away but she was too drunk to move  more around after she used her all energy to move to Keral's couch to annoy him. Kera leaned her hands to Keral to push him away but he knew this isn't the right time to be obedient. I hope you forget what will gonna happen now. 

Keral pulled Kera into his arms and cupped her checks; kissing her passionately until she started to lose her breath. He closed Kera's eyes and kissed her neck, before he could do more Kera was already asleep in her deep sleep. Keral noticed the sleeping pills bottle open so he figured out Kera much have took it and because of alcohol it grew more deep. Night Kera! I hope you realize you need me more than of a dreamer! 

Kera was in deep sleep, her eyes started to move because of the dream she was falling into but weirdly all was there was a void. Kera was looking here and there she knew she was dreaming because of the colors. Why this place is so cold? 

She started to create something for her escape before something could kill her. When suddenly  she felt the clock on her thin wrist and key around her neck. The watch is here!!!  like the old man said. 

Who killed the old man?

When Kera asked this question she started to recite the scenario in her dream so dream could make something. She closed her eyes in dream and once she opened the place came again with same old air and musky smell of iron. The shop was closed but rather than going inside the shop Kera stayed outside to see who came and killed the alchemist and didn't harmed Kera and Keral. A shadow passed by near the shop; it was just circling near. 

What the heck it is doing? 

Kera suddenly felt a tap on shoulder and the one who tapped covered Kera's mouth so she won't make noise. It was another person; a girl but her face was covered and she told Kera not to follow the shadow as it was a false character. 

Wh-what? Who are you??

Someone you know from years! The girl laughed and started to run away. Kera followed her around and around until she was lost in the town. Where did she go she was thinking when she saw Glance and Karl looking for something. Kera peeked from behind and saw the old man's shop which was imprinted on the newspaper. Kera got little close to the dream characters and Glance looked directly at her position. She got startled but the dream character walked away normally. She got scared thinking how Glance must have killed the old man because he knew some information so she decided to run and stop it. 

Before she could reach Kera saw Glance stabbing the old man. NO!!!! said Kera and dream started to break and the nightmare started. Kera was running away from everyone; everyone she had killed since she joined Dream hunters unit. Foes, friends, family everyone unknown!!! 

She started to lose her aim and so she became a part of dream losing her sense of lucidity. NO! PLEASE SAVE ME! said Kera as he felt the sharp knife to her stomach but she couldn't wake up.

 Please! Please! anyone! anyone! 

When finally she said it by herself--- Please! Keral!!!!!

Your command is my pleasure said Keral walking over the dead bodies. Kera could notice the dream being in colors, something she never had saw in her whole life. Keral walked in with the sweetest smile and vanished the knife with his dream power. Kera embraced Keral which made both of them awake in walking life. 

Kera was still on her bed with Keral beside. He was awake and started to massage Kera's leg as she was sleeping paralyzed because of her dream. No need to do that! she assured but Keral didn't listened. Oh no! My head is paining said Kera looking outside as it was morning but also because she had to be alive for another day. You shouldn't have drink much then! laughed Keral looking at Kera thinking if she remembers what happened last night. 

What? I was drinking last night? 

Never mind!!! 

Keral was disappointed but also feeling secured that his secret of him loving her isn't out. They packed everything and were ready for their next mission to the  Fourth alchemist when Keral said something to Kera which shook her entire world. Kera! I wanted to tell you something from a really long time!

What is it? 

I have saw you in dreams before! way before the serum was injected!!!

You mean--- serum isn't the reason you dream travel!!

Not entirely but yes somewhere and I think I'm connected to every dreamer of the town!!!

Kera couldn't understand his last sentence. Keral took Kera's hand so she wouldn't react much and trust Keral even after his confession. He told her how he had saw Kera and Glance solving the case in dreams. Whenever they used to dream Keral would also be there hiding by the crowd and sometimes he dream of possibilities. 

What possibilities? 

Kera!!! Let's say if you can dream of Past! you can dream of future too! The only difference is that the past was written and the future can be written. 

~So Kera Winter!! I will be the future you will look into!!!!