Chapter Thirteen

Fire in Heart

RUBY!!!

yelp Gille. While they were running away from the Nolan and his small army to the forest. A gun shot to Ruby's leg but that wasn't the worst part. She got dragged by Nolan to the burning site and in front of Gille he shot one of the serums. Gille who was running towards Ruby to save her also got caught in. It was his plan to get caught and be near Ruby yet when he got close, he saw Ruby's eyes dilating narrower as if she was dying. Nolan pinched serum to Gille. 

Is that fire??? said Karl who was in carriage leaving to the site with Glance, Kera and Trish. Glance you know what we have to do! said Kera and called in her horse with a whistle. Glance and Kera rode the horses to the site, and so did Karl follow them even though he was commanded to bring people to help turn off the fire. Trish handled the unit to call the department for help when he too realised things aren't how it seems as he looked up from the window seeing the new head of department smiling. I have to go!!! said Trish to himself thinking the Dream hunters as his children and a fathers crave to save his children. 

Where are you going asked Aislin

You know it too!! They are going to kill the whole Hunter unit!!! 

Shhh!! Aislin took Trish inside and told they have been watched. When inside the room, the new head of the department came in, 'You don't have to follow them anymore.' 

In the mid of the trail by horse riding Karl mentioned how fire is getting bigger and bigger. We have to hurry!!! said Glance and ran off first while Kera and Karl diverted away to the other side to look for people for help and rescue. Glance got on site and saw Gille and Ruby on ground and when he called them out, getting off from his horse he found they are looking different.

Gille? Ruby? 

Gille and Ruby saw Glance and their blood started to boil as if Glance had done something. They immediately attacked him with the knife and Glance knew he wouldn't be able to stand a chance against Gille and his knife. Glance through corner of his eyes saw Nolan laughing away from the site and getting on the horse. They are going to Karl's side!!! He realised.

Glance shot twice to the sky for the signal for meet immediately. Karl and Kera heard it and took their horses to the noise. As Kera was coming on her way, she saw someone hurt in blood. 

Who did this to you? 

I ran away from factory! Everyone is crazy their! SAVE ME SAVE ME! I-I DREAMED THEY ARE COMING HERE-HERE!!!

Who is coming???

They are going to kill you all! Gla-Glance--Ka--Karl!! He is going to die first-- BRUTALY KILLED- BURTALLY!!

Karl???

Kera first aids the guy and with him see ran towards to Karl side first. It's going to be a long distance she said to Wind and so it fastens its speed. In few lengths towards it she saw Karl and immediately told him to go headquarters and call Trish and Aislin to help. Trish and Aislin that time were caged by the Head officer. When Kera got to the site, she saw Ruby and Gille in the whole mess, injured and they were acting weird. She saw Glance standing in front of them with gun in the hands.

Glance!!

I looked at you helplessly said Glance in present and continued to recite the story with a guilt face. You were scared with no context to the situation now I wanted to figure it out. Ruby and Gille attacked me when they got their chance. I fought back and so you stepped in to stop. That's when we saw their pupils widened and mouth drooling as if they have gone mad.