Chapter Eleven

Base Codes

You wouldn't know Jack what will happen by the base! thought Kera to herself looking down to the military base. The plan was made Jack was with Keral and Kera was with Stig; an explorer whom she met through Jack long ago and have worked with him multiple times. Jack had made them follow multiple change in routes and illegal routes to get to the base less in three days. The only concern Kera had thought that how they had met many people in way while changing carriages and horses. A genius like Karl can trace people just by standing on same land as them, even though he is under Aislin's medical care who knows what Glance can do. 

 Why would someone hide something related to dreaming into a military province? though Keral as it gave him chill in his spine looking at the dark side. Just for what reasons Businessman like Nolan showed interest in concept like Lucid Dreaming. Every possible factor of answer had a dead end standing in front. 

In that barren land, miles away from the town, friends and family. All could be seen was dead animals and skeletons of unknowns. We would be alright! right?!! asked Keral to everyone.

Don't worry even we die; my mom will surely come to retrieve our bodies! laughed Jack and Keral questioned his decision to be a dream hunter. Kera whispered in Jack's ear not to tease him and ease him up by talking about random things. Separated by miles between two bases; Stig and Kera entered the base from narrow dark and dusty vertical tunnel. They had lighted up their torch (Flare) covering their face, ruffling in dust and walking endlessly to narrow alley. 

Why this is not ending! ahh!!! said Jack in exhaustion walking twenty minutes to nothing. It's weird answered Keral as he saw more to the dark side. 

What you mean? 

If this is a military base than it's alright to have these lengthy alleys but we didn't encounter any cell!

Wait! you are right! than what exactly this place is? 

To the other tunnel base Stig and Kera were thinking the same and having weird feeling from the tunnel. This smell is killing me said Stig and Kera agreed too. She rolled her sleeves as it started to heat up. Stig started to talk randomly to kill time as the alley was not ending. That town where Nolan had run away! it's really a powerful town. 

It's powerful because that town has no nobles! said Kera which Stig found it unusual. A town with no Noble or Mayor? How did they manage to live such a peaceful and healthy life. The town never accepted the Nobles. 

But you are a daughter of a Noble and a nominee to be a chosen princess, yet you dethroned yourself from that power! 

I was someone's daughter and some town's ruler, but they had accepted me because they didn't know I was a noble until they did. We were on mission and the town's one of the boys was accused. With being in blood for that town the Dream Hunters were the only to be accepted there.

You mean that murder of a Noble Ruler case? Where the wife was the murderer but accused the waiter working for their hotel and also being accused of stealing things! 

Yes! in that case we played with our life. Every mission of ours has been like that and so does this one said Kera. Kera found the first cell of her division after Stig chose to rest for a while. It had nothing but darkness.

Stig! Help me! 

Stig couldn't see anything in the room but as he saw Kera banging to the door, he could see a colloidal effect of dust but also could feel air. This is a fake cell he gasped. No! It isn't Kera replied and as they were trying to break through Kera explained that how she knew about it because of the Alchemist dream where she had saw a new dream plain adding which was the present place, they are standing on. I always had thought which part of that place was connecting to the mansion. It wasn't the mansion! it was this place! she encountered.