Chapter Fifteen

When Quartz breaks 

So, die! Kera!

The shopkeeper shoots pointing to her heart, but he missed as Glance tackled him, yet the bullet pierced Kera her arms. The old man who was sitting on the couch covers Kera with his cloth and jumps right through the window. 

KERA!!! Glance got confused of what had happened then. The old man said not to worry, and Kera noticed the knife right away and gasped, 'GILLE?' 

I'm not him! he is dead as he said that his body started to act weird. I don't have time! Go and listen careful Kera! It's all about pieces! One piece of time to another but have a hold to yourself as you get broken because you have to go back too! 

Wh-what! I - don't!!

Goo!! take this with you! the old man gave the knife to Kera and told her to hold it close to her always. Glance reunited with Kera but also had the shopkeeper handcuffed getting straight to prison. Your arms!!! you are bleeding!!

Kera had forgotten that she has been bleeding because her mind was full of people getting her something which she won't understand. 

Glance? 

Yes? 

You saw the old man? 

What old man???

The old man whom I fell with by the window! said Kera and Glance replied yeah him! I couldn't catch him. He didn't look that old to me seeing how he simply lifted you up! 

I know but t's just his voice was deep like a pirate! Same as Gille's! You know how Gille's background was actually a pirate family!!!

I know! did he said something? 

Nothing! he just--- 

Kera started to get dizzy again really bad. Ke-Kera? are you alright? Let me help you get to the bed. Glance softly kissed Kera's head and went back to Karl to get medicines. In her sleep as everything started to play one by one; I know it all now I know! said Kera in her sleep while smiling as if she figured out something. 

In morning Kera was quite then following all day long. She just kept smiling and singing not listening to anyone's word. What's up with her? asked Karl in worry to Glance but he didn't know what happened. 

I don't know either! 

It started to dawn when Glance asked her, 'Kera, you are acting differently.' 

You are acting the same!!

Excuse me?!!!

Oh! Glance my love said Kera giving him a quick smooch. Kera started to walk away slowly to the bench by the sidewalks. You know Glance!!! you haven't changed a bit! even in dreams you act the same!

What you mean! Kera?

You kept me between everything I love! You made me to be close with you in every minute from morning to late night baths together. You made me to be close with you in every way possible, by the love, by the touch, by your body. You made everything for me, but you couldn't make one thing true!!! said Kera smiling at the sky. 

'My love for you'

Ke-kera? 

You know Glance my love for you is like sun! Warm and bright and that's how I got to know--

Kera-Kera stop---

I'm such a fool and you so cruel to bind me with your love here so I won't escape because you knew how much I loved you, but you didn't know HOW I LOVED YOU AS?