// TWELVE //

This one is a little longer then most of the others I also missed out on some of the explanations near the end as this chapter would have been too long

————————————————————

Harry's pov
—————————————
——————
"I can't believe that I'm a traitor finalist! I can't wait to take it all home," I exclaimed.

Me and Jaz were in the games room alone, while Mollie, Ella, and Andrew went to the kitchen.

"It's got to be one of them though, hasn't it?" I pondered.

"And if it's not Andrew, Ella, what I want to see is how they react at the round table," Jaz replied.

"Yeah," I agreed, taking my shot on the snooker table.

We were all outside when a helicopter flew over the castle, and we chased after it.

We got in the helicopter to go to our twelfth and final mission.

——————-
TWELFTH MISSION:

Claudia said, "If we made it to the boat and raised the sail on the ship within the 60 minutes, then we would add £10,000 to the prize pot. But if we took some detours, we could win £20,000, making the prize pot just under £100,000."

"That's a lot of money, and it's life-changing. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to win," I declared.

"So, we're going to attempt every detour?" I asked.

"Yeah, might as well. I'll message Claudia to see how much time we have," Andrew replied.

The first detour required us to pull cages and open them to find the flag. We managed to find the first one in a matter of minutes.

As we climbed over rocks in search of the golden canasta, Ella suddenly exclaimed, "Found it!"

Next, we had to abseil down a cliff. Mollie volunteered to go first, followed by Ella. They both descended quickly. Jaz started going down after them.

Once everyone had finished the abseil, we took the final detour, and Mollie found it.

Once we got on the speed boat, I leaned over the side and started throwing up.

Finally, when we reached the boat with Claudia, we successfully put up the three flags we had found and raised the main sail.

————————-
———-
BEFORE THE ROUND TABLE:

Me, Jaz, and Mollie were in the kitchen.

"I genuinely believe it's one of them. Like, we've come this far, we can't risk it," I told them.

"We want to make the right call, really focus on finding the traitor," Jaz said.

"If it's one of you two, I would literally be really upset," Mollie told us.

"Yeah, if it's you, I'll just say fair play," I replied.

"I wouldn't say that to you. I would never speak to you again," she said, making us laugh.

"Well, you haven't gotta worry about that because it's not," I assured them.

ELLA'S POV:

—————————
——-
OUTSIDE:

Me and Mollie found ourselves outside, sitting on the bench near the fire pit. As we were talking about our suspicions on who the traitors might be, Mollie suddenly shifted gears, diverting our attention to a different topic.