// TEN //

ELLA'S POV
———————————
———-
THE TURRET:

"There just doing the work for us at this point," Harry told us.

"They're acting more traitor-like than we are," I said.

"I see no reason to recruit," Andrew said. "I don't see the benefit."

"Well, I have a little secret," Harry said, pulling out the shield. "I won the sheikhs. We can easily pin it on them, killing me."

Claudia knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hi," she said. "Have you decided whether you want to murder or seduce?"

"Seduce," Andrew said.

"Okay, who have you chosen to seduce?" she asked.

"Ross," Andrew answered.

"Another man, good, like the olden days. No, of course, it's tactics. If he says yes, he'll come back and meet you in here," she said, then walked out.

"I wanna murder as well, but it is what it is," Harry said, and we laughed at him.

We had our hoods up when he walked in, and we took them off.

"You crafty bastards," Ross said, laughing.

"Day one," Harry said.

"Me too," I agreed.

"Recruited," Andrew said.

Harry explained our game plan, then Ross asked about our reasoning behind Diane's murder.

"Diane was getting too brave, so we put her in her place," Harry said, laughing.

"My Mum was murdered, so I will be getting revenge if I've got an opportunity. They're gonna get it," Ross said with determination.

"Look at me and my baby traitors, eh?" Harry said, as he fixed Ross's cloak. "Tomorrow, we're sweet."

—————————————
————
THE BREAKFAST ROOM:

I walked in with Andrew, and gave a hug to everyone but gave Harry an awkward smile, and sat next to Andrew.

"Ross walks in, which means Jaz has gone," I observed.

"Ross, I think it's you," Zack said across the table. "I think you're the traitor."

"Why, mate? Why?" Ross responded, seeking an explanation.

"I think it's either you or Jasmine. I just feel like it makes the most sense in why I'm still here because I've accused both of you at different stages, and I'm also close with both of you. I think it would look too suspicious for you," Zack continued. But then there was a knock on the door.

Jaz walks in, and everyone is confused. Harry then reveals that he had the shield.

"That proves it can't be me, Mollie, or Jaz. We were the people that knew," Zack explained.

"Ella knew too," Harry added, and I nodded, agreeing with him.

"I think it's dead set on you," Zack said to Ross.

Meanwhile, Jasmine and Zack had an argument about whether he was narcissistic or not.

As I was walking past the breakfast room, I stood outside and listened to Jasmine, Ross, and Jaz's conversation.

I walked outside to Harry and Andrew, eager to share what I had heard.

"Ross is planting seeds about you," I said, looking at Harry.