// FIVE //

Ash stood up and said "I wanna start by saying your an absolutely magnificent group of people I don't think I've belly laughed so much in a while so it's been an honour and a privilege... I am.... A traitor" and with that she left

————————————-
—————
THE BREAKFAST ROOM:

I walked in with Zack and Mollie, and all people were talking about was how last night we got a traitor out. Zack said, "If Paul walks in, he's a traitor."

Then, there's a knock on the door, and Paul walks in.

Charlotte said, "No one expected him to walk through the door."

————————
———-
OUTSIDE:

Before the mission, I was playing a game of badminton with Jasmine. After that, we went for a chat with Charlie, Ross, and Jaz.

"Jonny has been displaying some inconsistent behavior," Ross told us. "He's always laughy and jokey, but whenever traitors get mentioned or we're at the round table, he's silent."

"Paul is really worried now," Charlie said.

"I don't think it's Paul, but I could see why people would think it's Paul," Jasmine said.

When Charlie walked away, Jaz told us, "If he gets killed tonight, it's Paul. I think he's a wicked guy, but if I go tomorrow, then it's Paul."

—————————————
—————
FIFTH MISSION:

Today we had to collect parts for a catapult, build it, and then launch a golden ball from it. During the process, we ran into some obstacles. The first was a river. After collecting a few parts, we stumbled upon a sledge, but nobody wanted the shield we passed by.

As we continued, Harry took charge of gathering pieces and bringing them up. A few of us went back to retrieve the missing parts. After finally building the catapult, Charlie launched it and we won £10,000. Additionally, Mollie and Ross also launched their shield boxes from the cannon. Unfortunately for Mollie, Ross's box landed closer, so he won the shield.

——————————————-
——————
THE GAMES ROOM:

"Jonny, I'm a bit suspicious of you," Jasmine said.

"We're quite suspicious of each other," Jonny nodded.

"You're throwing out random names and the reasons why, it's just like someone asks why and why and you go, 'I don't know,'" she explained.

"I think everyone is a bit like that," Jonny said.

—————————————-
—————-
ROUND TABLE:

"Jonny, it's you, mate. There are three things I've noticed in your behavior that, to me, appear traitorous. We looked at Ash; she was amazing outside the round table, but at the round table she didn't speak a lot, and I'm seeing the same from you. Another thing is that you've thrown my name under the bus, and Jasmine's as well." Ross began,

"If I'm not being vocal, why am I saying people's names?" Jonny asked.

"It sounds like you're trying to throw us off," Ross said.

"I'm Not the only quiet one here," Jonny defended.

"No, you're not," Diane said.

"Because you're quite loud outside the round table, it's a lot more highlighted," Ross finished.

Zack's name came up, as well as Paul's and Anthony's.

**VOTES:**

Harry: "This one's really hard for me because this is deeper than an emotional connection. But at the end of the day, it's a game and anyone here could be lying to me. So, Jonny, I have chosen you and I really hope it is you because if not, I'd feel so bad, man."

Zack: "So, I've voted for Anthony. I think it could be Jonny as well, but I think Anthony more."

Jonny: "Gone for my first ever gut feeling and my first ever question mark, Ross."

Mollie: "Jonny, I think you're amazing. I just have this feeling I can't shake."

Miles: "I've gone with my gut, and that's you, Zack."

Tracey: "Really sorry, Jonny. Not personal."

Andrew: "Jonny, I think this is totally against your moral compass."

Ella: "I've gone with Jonny. I feel like what people are saying makes sense, and I'm not 100% on what you were saying."

Jaz: "Nothing personal because I think you are great, but I do think you're a traitor, Jonny."

Ross: "No surprise, I've gone for Jonny."

Anthony: "I've gone for Jonny."

Evie: "I vote for Jonny."

Charlotte: "I went for Jonny."

Paul: "Jonny."

Charlie: "Anthony."

Jaz: "Jonny."

Diane: "Jonny."

Jonny went up to the front and looked at us all.

"You may be wondering why I'm smiling. I'm smiling because I know I can see my kids soon. No hard feelings to anyone. Honestly, I am... faithful," and he left.

I looked at Harry from across the table, and he looked heartbroken. When he started crying, my heart shattered.

Charlie got up and hugged him. When he stood up and walked out of the room, I followed him.

I walked out of the door, said nothing, just hugged him. He put his arms around my waist and held me closer to him.

"It'll be okay, I promise," I whispered to him.

————————
———-
THE TURRET:

"What a day, Paul, you're the man! You changed all suspicions like a suspicions dodger. I got some tea for everyone, so in the end, it was me and Jaz in the kitchen. He said, "If I get murderers, go for Paul," Harry said.

"I think everyone is looking at different people," Miles said.

We were thinking about who to kill, I said, "don't go for someone who's too big of a personality, but not too small of a personality."

Diane, Tracey, or Charlotte.

"I love this game," Harry said.

——————
——

SO MY MUM LET ME HAVE THE DAY OFF TODAY BUT I JUST CHECKED MY SCHOOL EMAIL AND I GOT AN EMAIL FROM MY English TEACHER AND SHE SENT ME A WORK SHEET TI DO WITH PUNCTUATION😭😭😭

ANYWAYS IM TRYING TI GET HARRY AND ELLA CLOSER I HAVE PLAN THOUGH

IM ALSO GONNA UPLOAD ANOTHER PART LATER SO 😭