// SIX //

—————————-
————-
THE BREAKFAST ROOM:

I entered with Zack and Andrew.

"Who is not here?" I asked.

Diane, Harry, and Anthony walked through the door last, and everyone realized that Tracey had been murdered.

Traitors: 7
Faithful: 1

————————————-
————
SIXTH MISSION:

We had to break open and dig graves to find gold, with the added challenge of spotlights; if caught, you were eliminated from the game.

After putting on our glasses and gloves, we began the search for the gold.

Charlie was the first to be caught, followed by Andrew, Mollie, and Jaz.

Miles was acting so suspicious, standing on the wall and not helping anyone, loved Claudia shouting at us though. I said

I dug up one of the graves and put £500 in the wheelbarrow, then at the last second, I added £1000.

————————
——-
IN THE CAR:

"Miles was standing on the wall, yelling at everyone."Paul said, "Miles, get off the wall and get involved."

"I don't think he wanted to get involved. It's like, mate, I'm here to win money for our team and then get the traitors out, mate." Harry said

——————————-
———-
THE ROUND TABLE:

I've approached the person I think it is, and that's Zack. I find it really hard. I switch a lot with Zack. I find it really hard," Harry said.

"You're confusing me as well," Ross said.

"I'm going to go back to Andrew. You've put forward Zack's name and Ash's names. It looks like you're just putting names," Diane said.

"I'm not quite settled with yourself, Paul. If I was a traitor, that would be such an obvious choice and you're still here," Jaz said.

Jasmine said she didn't think that Paul was a traitor and that she suspects Anthony.

VOTES:

Anthony: I believe Zack is a traitor I've said it from the get go your croons don't match your word

Evie: Anthony

Charlotte: Anthony

Paul: Jaz

Charlie: Ross

Jaz: Andrew

Diane: Andrew

Harry: Zack

Zack: Anthony

Mollie: Anthony

Miles: Anthony

Andrew: Zack

Ella: Anthony

Jasmine: Anthony

Ross: Anthony

"Anthony stood at the front with Claudia.

"Well, this is indeed a wonderful game to play. Those of you that remain, I hope you take this opportunity to look around you, try and see through the fog. In this game, I have and have always been 100% faithful. That's 8-1 down, let that sink in." And he walked away.

I got called into the room with the camera to see a note on the chair.

"Have I been killed?", I joke.

I sit down and pick up the note. It reads:

"Traitors, tonight there will be no secret meeting in the turret. Instead, you must murder in plain sight. Before the night is through, you must decide with your fellow traitors which two faithfuls you want to murder. You will give one of them the poison chalice found in the library hidden inside three Shakespeare books. And the second, you will have to give the hug of death."

"How on earth are we going to do that without getting caught?" I questioned.

I saw Harry going outside, so I followed.

"I think we should do this, right? This is the plan because I have been normally behind the bar, haven't I? Just be like 'Oh, Miles, just pour us a beer'," Miles said.

"But then they might think, 'Miles was behind the bar and gave out the chalices, so one of those must be poisoned, linking it to you'."

We decided that Harry and Paul would look for the chalice, I would give the poisonous hug, and Miles would give the chalice.

Miles comes and tells me that they can't find the books. I walk in and see them straight away.

"I'm not being funny or anything, but it was right there. To be fair though, they are probably just really panicked."

Miles gives Diane the poison chalice.

And when the clock rings at midnight, I give the poisonous hug.

——————————
———-
"Oh my diddly days"

Should I do a Harry's pov???

Second part of the day!!!!