// NINE //

Harry's pov
————————————
—————
BREAKFAST ROOM:

I walked in on my own. I said hello to everyone, and then Charlotte was telling me about her suspicions on Jasmine.

There was still Jaz, Charlie, and Zack to come into the room.

There was a knock on the door, and Jaz and Zack walked in.

"I feel really awful about Charlie leaving yesterday. I got the shield, and now Charlie's gone. I just feel so guilty," Mollie said.

"That makes no sense," I said.

"Why would they have done that? I'm sorry, just to say, you were probably the best choice. There were no leads back to you," Mollie told me. "I don't feel like she was a threat to them, unless it's Charlotte."

"Good morning, everyone faithful. You are on a roll, two traitors two days in a row. We're onto the next mission, and I have a little question: does anybody fancy coming and having a look at my holiday rental?" Claudia said. "Well, have a great time."

"Starved and beaten, I reckon," I said.

As we're walking out of the breakfast room, I'm behind Charlotte, Ella, and Mollie.

"Do you think we're turning into psychopaths because we deal with death so easily now?" Charlotte asked the girls.

"Anyone else dies, I'll be like, 'Where's the X?' Ella said. 'Do you want me to paint it?'"

————————————-
————
KITCHEN:

"I walked into the kitchen, and Ella was trying to reach a mug.

'Need help?' I asked.

'Yes, please,' she laughed.

I went behind her and grabbed the mug. 'There you are,' I said, while I handed her the mug.

'Thank you,' she said. 'Oh yeah, Jaz pulled me and Zack for a chat earlier, and he thinks it's you because you told Paul that Jaz said if he gets killed, it's Paul.'

"I appreciate it, yeah. Gave me some insight into what to expect from Jaz."

———————————
——-
NINTH MISSION:

We went into this cabin, and we had to search for a clue, which we found under the tablecloth. We had to go into an underground tunnel to get the money bags and carry them out of the well.

I was trying to unscrew the gold, when I heard Ella say, 'You alright?' I looked back, and she was smiling at me.

'Yeah, I'm nearly done,' I said, going back to unscrewing the gold.

As I'm crawling through, I see the shield, so I go in and grab it.

Andrew sacrificed himself, so we lost £1,000, and we ended up with £5,000.

'Nobody has to admit to it, but a shield was found. Does anyone want to say who has it?' Claudia asks.

I didn't step forward, as I want to use it to my advantage.

"Tomorrow morning, when everyone thinks it's been a recruitment, I can be like, 'They've obviously tried murdering me, and I had a shield.' So, an Evel Knievel plan, but it makes sense. Feels kinda good being naughty and not getting told off for it."

——————————————————-
——————-
THE ROUND TABLE:

"I would like to start, if possible," Zack said. "I just think, based on probability and the fact that Paul is the traitor, Paul's probably recruited someone, at the very least."

"I know you all think it's me, but I was having suspicions. We didn't have any big row when I put a name, but he has had a row with any traitor that's gone against him, so I would be looking at people he has had disagreements with," Charlotte imputed.

"Like who?" Zack asked.

"Um, well, I know he's had disagreements with yourself," she said, looking at Jaz. "I'm not saying I think you are a traitor, but I'm just listing the fact."

"Do you think he would recruit Jaz?" Zack asked Charlotte, another question.

"Potentially, yeah," she responded. "I think he could recruit a number of people. Personally, I think the person that was recruited was Jasmine. There's just a few things that don't add up for me. You were interested in going at Jaz, yet when I come to turning the slates, you and Paul are on there. And I couldn't help thinking if it's because all of us voiced our opinions about Paul, that you thought, 'Oh, maybe I could get my traitor out now and just take it for myself.'"

"I do wanna say something as well. I know it keeps getting brought up about Charlie. It just seemed a bit strange for me because one minute you're really close, and then last night she brought you up. It just seemed odd that you were like, 'Oh, she was my best friend,'" Mollie said.

VOTES:

Ella: "I went Charlotte. I feel like you're being very defensive. I feel like if someone accused me, I wouldn't say I'm a faithful in every sentence."

Jasmine: "Charlotte, I don't think you're being very truthful."

Ross: "Charlotte, I'm really sorry."

Charlotte: "Jasmine, it's the name swap for me. That's why I believe you might be a recruited traitor."

Jaz: "Charlotte, I felt like there was a bit of overcompensating. Don't take it in any disrespect."

Harry: "CHARLLot, for the same reason, I feel like you're overcompensating."

Zack: "Jasmine, I think you were lying."

Mollie: "I'm really sorry. I have voted for you, Jaz. I'm confused with some decisions you've made and the secrets."

Andrew: "Charlotte, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong."

"I've never felt so validated after meeting such wonderful people.... I'm a faithful. Bye, guys. Good luck."

————————————
————-
OUTSIDE:

Me and Ella went outside to get away from everyone.

"How intense has the game been lately? It's really heating up," Ella remarked, her voice laced with a mix of excitement and anticipation.

"Absolutely," I replied, my voice filled with a mixture of awe and disbelief. "I can't believe how close we are to the end, though."

"I know, right? It's both exciting and nerve-wracking." She agreed

Time seemed to stand still as I found myself entranced by Ella's presence. In that moment, I leaned in closer, feeling a surge of courage wash over me. Instinctively, my arm found its place on the back of the sofa, while my other hand gently held her chin.

———————-
——-

Umm so yeha

My brother was laughing at me because I broke my perfume sample that I loved and I started crying (the perfume was discontinued a couple years ago)