// SEVERN //

Harry's POV:

————————————-
———————
THE BREAKFAST ROOM:

When I walked into the breakfast room, I saw Ella laughing with Ross and Diane.

Diane.

"I was like Didn't we murder her?"

——————————
————
OUTSIDE:

I was outside with Paul, Mollie, and Ella.

"Well, we didn't hand any drinks out," Paul said.

"Thank god we're so rude, init?" Mollie responded, and Ella laughed. "But maybe it's not a drink."

"Maybe. I'm not sure though, because last season it was a kiss, wasn't it?" Ella thought.

——————————-
———-
SEVENTH MISSION:

We left the castle wearing black outfits. Jasmine went straight into the carriage because she had a shield.

Clue 1: The safe players won a shield in the first mission.

Jaz and I went to the front and boarded the carriage.

Clue 2: Safe players were the ones who received a vote at last night's round table.

Andrew, Ross, and Zack joined us in the carriage.

Clue 3: A message from beyond the grave revealed that the safe player is the one to whom Tracy would leave all her worldly goods.

Diane went to the front but it wasn't her.

Clue 4: Safe players are those who have never received a vote at the round table.

This was the case for Charlie, Charlotte, Mollie, Miles, and Paul. (I know Paul and miles had a vote but I need them gone lol) That was correct, and they joined us.

I know that Ella is a traitor and that she is safe, but I was still very scared at the thought of her going to "the final resting place."

All three of them were lying in a coffin.

"I was shitting myself," Ella said. "That coffin was horrible. It was cold and damp."

Jaz: I think the traitors have gone for Ella to confuse the whole group

Harry: I'm gonna go with Diane

Mollie: Diane I think she's super clever and it's intimidating

Miles: I think Paul

Zack: Diane I think she's the more obvious target

Ross: I don't think the traitors would be silly enough to poison Paul so I think Diane

Charlotte: Diane

Charlie: Diane

Jasmine: Diane

Andrew: Ella

Diane has the most roses

Claudia starts walking up and down next to the coffins until she slams Diane's lid shut and then Evie's. Ella got out of the coffin and stood next to me.

—————————
——-
IN THE CAR:

I had my arm around Ella's shoulder.

"It was fucking horrible in that coffin; it was damp," Ella said to us in the car.

I started planting seeds of doubts about Miles.

I feel like it was an easy way out, you know? Get a traitor out, act faithful.