friends' problems.

When Minho and Jisung met in their first year of high school, it was love at first sight. By now, no one could deny all the love they shared to one another. It was sure: those two were soulmates. That's why they rarely argue because they were most of the time on the same wavelength. After almost 5 years of relationships, no one expected them to get into a fight. Plus, it's even more insane when Minho is to blame. And Jisung was not faking it. He was mad. At lunch, when Minho arrived, he sat on his usual seat, next to Jisung, and asked for his 'bon appétit' kiss, wrapping one of his arms around Jisung's shoulder. But he was soon surprised as the latter took it off and never spared a glance to the older. "Are you still mad?" Minho asked, looking at Jisung who wouldn't even look at him in his eyes. Changbin- that was already there along with Chan and Hyunjin- coughed hard when he heard 'mad'. Jisung? Mad for something? What the hell?

"Until you apologize, yes, I'll still be mad." Jisung answered strictly as if he was a mother who scolded her child. "For something so silly? Gosh Jisung, grow up." And Minho's words were enough to make the quokka-like man even more mad. "Something silly you said? I didn't think about disrespecting people's backgrounds without even knowing is considered as something silly. Would you like someone to insult Hyunjin's or anyone here's past? Is it right for you?" Jisung screamed while standing up. And his boyfriend's eyes widened at this. When I say Jisung rarely argues, I mean it. "Stop making a fuss!" Minho said while putting his hand on Jisung's wrist so he could sit back. "This all you can say? I'm very disappointed in you Minho." Jisung then took his tray and made his way out of the canteen, visibly angry. The other rolled his eyes and repeated the same action as his boyfriend. "Jagiya, wait for me! Oh gosh, this kid!" Minho said, following Jisung.

"What the hell just happened?" Changbin said after some time. His two friends- Chan and Hyunjin- were also very shocked by the scene. "I knew they had a fight this morning but Ji didn't tell me it was this huge! I wonder what Min' said, knowing him, Jisung might have misunderstood what he said... He couldn't disrespect someone's history right?" Hyunjin said, looking at the other two. But Chan and Changbin didn't really agree with Hyunjin. "I understand you want to defend your best friend Hyun', but you know what Ji just said... I think Minho did something really bad. You know well too that Jisung doesn't get mad often." Chan said and who was Hyunjin to deny? He was right.

The three continued to eat until Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix arrived at their table. "Hello!" Felix said excitedly, sitting next to Hyunjin. He kissed the boy once seated and then looked at his best friend's seat to see if Jisung was alright. But the spot was empty. "Where are Jisung and Minho? Are they eating together outside?" Felix said. But deep inside, he knew that the two didn't leave to eat together. As no one answered, Felix turned to Hyunjin. "Where did they go?" The blonde repeated. His boyfriend's face was emotionless. "Hyune?" The shorter asked again.

"They got in a fight just in front of us, Lix. We don't know where they have gone." Chan explained. At that, Felix stood up and nearly left the canteen as well but Hyunjin stopped him. "Lix, stay here. Let them calm down. Maybe they have found each other and they will talk about their situation." Hyunjin told him and immediately, he complied with the words. Jisung was a grown up man after all, he could manage his own situation and if something had to go bad then he would call. Even so, Felix sent him a message.

Jisung💛

felix
hey, i don't know where you left
but if you need anything just call me.
and tell me you're fine as well!
🫶🏻

12:24pm

Hyunjin put a reassuring hand on Felix's tight and the latter was glad for it. He smiled at him and kissed his cheek. The blonde felt a little bit bad to be happy in his own relationship when his best friend was actually struggling with it.