court.

"Lix, we're going!" Hyunjin screamed, Ji-Ne in his arms, waiting for the blonde to come downstairs. Today was the first day at court. So no need to say that Hyunjin was nervous about it and not knowing what Felix was doing made him even more nervous.

"Yes yes, one more minute!" The blonde screamed back putting a white envelope on the bed. After this, Felix ran down the stairs and joined Ji-Ne and Hyunjin. "Can we go now?" The taller said. Felix nodded.

"Where are we going?" Ji-Ne asked when they left the house. "We are bringing you to your grand-parents. Lixie and I had some adult things to do and you can't come with us." Hyunjin explained, going to the car to put Ji-Ne in the back seat while Felix was locking the door. "Are you gonna do like mommy? Letting me with strangers?" Ji-Ne asked, his eyes starting to get wet. Hyunjin was surprised by the question. "Of course not. We'll go come and get you after. Don't worry. Besides, you already met your grand-parents, they're not strangers." Hyunjin said, bumping his son's nose.

Then, the three of them were ready to leave for Hyunjin's parents house. The drive to the grand-parents' house was good as Felix was calming the atmosphere inside the car, playing with Ji-Ne that bring a smile on Hyunjin's face. Few minutes later, they had already arrived at the Hwang house. Mr and Mrs Hwang were not living far from Hyunjin's house.

"Wait here." Hyunjin said to Felix when he unbuckled his belt and went to pick his son in the back seat. "Daddy, I want to stay with you!" Ji-Ne squealed in his father's arms, starting to cry. "It won't be long Ji-Ne, I promise." The tall man assured while heading to his parent's door. He knocked on it and waited for his parents to come to open the door. But the little boy in his arms won't stop crying. Suddenly, Mrs Hwang opened the door and greeted Hyunjin who handed him his son. "Oooh, crying boy... Don't cry sweetheart, Daddy is gonna come back soon, okay?" Hyunjin's mother said to the child.

No need to say that, now, Hyunjin was worrying. He didn't want to let Ji-Ne in that kind of state but he had no choice. So Hyunjin passed his hand through the boy's hair, trying to reassure him. "I'm going now. You had to be wise, okay?" The tall man said, ruffling Ji-Ne's hair. But the latter cried even more. It was breaking Hyunjin's heart. "Hyun', you have to go if you don't want to be late. It's important." Mr Hwang said, coming closer to the door. "I know... But I can't let him cry like this." The two parents cooed at their own son's behavior. He was only 18 but was already attached a lot to his son and acting like a true father.

"Son, honey. Everything will be alright. Don't worry about this, we can manage. And don't worry for the court either. You have a talented lawyer." Hena Hwang said, putting one of her hands on Hyunjin's cheek, trying to reassure him. Hyunjin leaned in the touch and gained some confidence. He kissed Ji-Ne's head and then bid goodbye to his parents, returning to his car.

"Everything is alright?" Felix asked when Hyunjin got back into the engine. "Nervous. Like a lot." Hyunjin revealed, turning the car on once again and Felix smiled. "Nothing will happen. You trust me?" The blonde wondered, putting his hand on the other's one. The black-haired man pursed his lips and nodded. "Yeah." The younger's smile became even wider. "So don't worry." After those words, they started to drive to the court, calmly. 

After a few minutes, both of them had arrived in front of the court. Hyunjin parked his car, letting them in a silence. Felix put his hand on the taller's thigh, squeezing it, in order to reassure the tall man. "Tell me what's going on. All the papers we filled are okay, Sir Kim had verified everything and said it was good. So I know something is bothering you." Felix said. Hyunjin was looking at his knees. He took Felix's tiny hand in his and smiled. "Yeah, you're right..." Hyunjin confessed. He took a deep breath before explaining. "It's just that, I don't know how I will react to seeing Mya again... I don't if I'm ready to see her in a jail outfit." The black-haired man explained. The blonde then took his hand and put it in Hyunjin's hair, soothing the man. Thanks to that, Hyunjin turned his head towards the younger man who was smiling at him. "I just... It's weird... Back then I couldn't imagine Mya as a bad person. She couldn't hurt anyone." Hyunjin's eyes started to get watery after he said those words. "Come here." Felix said, bringing Hyunjin's head closer to his chest. They stayed like this for a moment, before finally going.