discover.

Silence fell over the table. "Oh." Seungmin declares. "I was expecting you to say something like "Felix and I are dating" but this, it's unexpected." The puppy continued. The two boys in question blushed at that while Jisung spit his water and coughed, surprised by his friend's words. "Huh, don't worry Minnie, when it will be the case, you'll be the first one to be aware." Felix responded to that. Jisung and Minho coughed together. "Actually, the third one." They said between coughs.

"Anyway, I'm so happy for you hyung! Wow, I mean, at our age I know it may be difficult but- really, I love kids! I can take care of him or her if you want!" Jeongin exclaimed, happily. The maknae of the group took out his phone and searched for something on it. "Tell us more about your child." Seungmin asked while Jeongin was searching. Hyunjin blushed, he didn't expect all this attention. Felix smiled, seeing Hyunjin's ears becoming red. "Well, it's a boy. His name is Ji-Ne and he's two. It's complicated to talk about it here, so I'll tell you more if you guys want to come to my house after classes." Hyunjin said. All of his friends agreed to spend the evening together.

"Hyung, please tell me his birthday, I just prepared a long list of gifts to offer to him. He'll have some at Christmas and some at his birthday. I'm gonna spoil that kid and he will call me best uncle." Jeongin said very seriously and then made Hyunjin laugh a little bit and Jisung side eyed him. "Stop copying my plans. I'm the best uncle." And with that, the two of them started bickering. Changbin, on his side, sighed, looking at his two friends and then looked at Hyunjin. "Don't worry, your kid surely wants someone who can protect him as best uncle. Someone like me!" The buff man said, confidently. And, even if Jisung and Jeongin were bickering, they heard what their hyung just said. "You wish." Both of them said at the same time. Everyone laughed.

After a little while, they finally finished their dishes and they could enjoy a few minutes altogether before going to class again. The Stray Kids group was seperated in two parts, Changbin and the younger members were in front of Chan, Minho and Hyunjin who were walking slower than their five other friends. "See, it wasn't complicated to announce that. You should thank Lix." Chan said. Hyunjin shared his last class before eating with Chan and he also shared Felix's idea with him. "Changbin, Seungmin et I.N seems cool about it. They didn't say anything about being happy for you." Minho revealed. Hyunjin sighed. It's indeed a weight that it's taken off from his shoulders.

"You don't seem 100% convinced about it." Minho said, looking at his best friend's face. "It's not that... I'm happy but... the court date is approaching and Lix is not confident about it." Hyunjin revealed. Chan and Minho looked at each other. They'll try their best to reassure their friend about it. "Nothing can go wrong Hyune. You'll just claim Ji-Ne's care and that's it. You didn't kill anyone, you smoke no drugs, you're healthy, all the qualities requested to be a perfect father." Minho said. Hyunjin sighed again. "If you say so. But I'm still 18. Felix told me he read that judges didn't like the idea of teenagers, and they count people being 18 in that, as parents." Hyunjin told them. "So? You are the only valid parent the kid had, they have nothing to refuse." Chan exclaimed, not understanding where Hyunjin wanted to go. "So if they find out I never took care of a child before and they'll know I have no siblings, they can take Ji-Ne away from me." And that left Hyunjin's two friends shocked. So there was a possibility of Hyunjin losing his only child.

"The funny part is that Lix told me he will work hard and I could keep my child." Chan smiled when the tallest revealed this. At that right moment, the bell rang, announcing they had to go back to class. Suddenly, Felix turned around and looked at Hyunjin, beaming a huge smile. "Aish, what are you waiting for, run and go kiss him you fool." Minho said, pushing his best friend a little bit. Hyunjin didn't waste time and did what the rabbit told him. So he ran and grabbed Felix's waist. The two leaned it at the same time and kissed passionately. "I'll be a little late tonight. I'll call my parents for the lawyer and once I have his contact, I'll call him as well. When I have an answer, I'll come as fast as possible, okay?" Felix said. The other nodded and put his forehead on the blonde's. "I love you." The black-haired man confessed.