date.

The drive to the restaurant was as usual when they are together. Filled  by obvious happiness and laughs. "How could you said that! You have no taste Hyunjin-ah!" Felix laughs and pouts at the same time, revealing a cute face to his friend. "Whaaat?! How can you like this kind of music! This singer just 'singing' nonsense!" Hyunjin said with a smile but still looking at the road. "Anyway, you are listening to ballad song. Such an old person..." Hyunjin gasps dramatically. "I am a ROMANTIC person. People who are listening to ballad are ROMANTICS. I'm not old! We have the same age!" Hyunjin fights. "Romantic... Interesting..." Felix starts to flirt. Oh yes. New thing between them. They started flirting with each other. What can be worst after all?

Hyunjin's car suddenly stop when they reach the restaurant. The taller turns off his engene and when Felix was about to get out from the car the black-haired man told him to wait. Felix wasn't understanding why he has to wait until Hyunjin comes to opens his door and handing him his hand. Felix takes his crush's hand, 'omg, did i just call Hyunjin like that?'. Felix smiles and get out from the car. "I feel like I'm a celebrety." The blonde giggles and look inside Hyunjin's addictive orbs. Hyunjin smiles. "Oh but you're my celebrity, Mr. Lee." The older said with an obvious smile. He wanted that the atmosphere was the same as in the car. This is just a simple appointment with a friend. They have the right! And with that, the boys went directly to the restaurant, hands in hands. Felix was admiring the landscape surronding him as Hyunjin was looking to his friend. The older intertwined their fingers tightly. Inside him, he was very happy that Felix accepted to go on this kind of date with him. Felix is slowly moving out of his past relationship and himself was turning a new page of his love life, finding another soul to love after the one who broke his heart.

The two friends finally arrived in front of the waiter, waiting to have their table. "Did you make a reservation, sir?" The waiter asks the boys. Felix let Hyunjin answer as he was the one to ask this date. "Yes, my name is Hwang." The waiter then searched for the reservation and found it.

"Follow me, please." The waiter says to Hyunjin and Felix. Earlier this morning, Hyunjin took care of reserving a table for both of them.

The waiter brought them to a table which was outside. It was an only table, they were only the two of them. We can see the different lights of the city. The wood on one side and the buildings on the other. The road where Hyunjin parks his car was filled by cherry trees.

"This place is absolutely beautiful, Hyun'!" Felix said, looking everywhere, absorbing the landscape. Hyunjin smiles when Felix was delighted by what he's seeing. "Yeah, very beautiful..." Hyunjin whispers for only himself to hear. "What did you say?" Felix turns his head to his friend next to him who was smiling. "Absolutely nothing." The taller replies. The blonde smiled back and sat at the table, looking at the menu to finally order food. After all, they did all that for this, no?

Hyunjin joins him on the table and looks for what he'll order later. They were facing one another and their feets were playing together. Few seconds later the waiter comes again and asks for the guys' orders.

After that the waiter leaves, the two guys were left there, talking about anything and everything, laughing from time to time. A lot of people might think that it was a cute couple date between the two but it's just a plain dinner between two friends. Right? Anyways, both of the boys were very happy to be together tonight. They never actually get to know each other well and that was the opportunity. Deep down, Felix felt like his separation with Jun-Ho or Do-Hyun was fate and he was glad to spend quality time with Hyunjin.

<later>

In the end, they spend a good evening together. Smiling, playing around, joking, laughing, talking, even flirting... This 'date' was really wonderful and had triggered something inside both boys. They wonder why they didn't talk that much before. Hyunjin enjoys Felix's presence very much and it's a mutual feeling. Guess life is filled with surprises! And both boys still have a lot of life's surprises to discover...