(re)construction.

It was now 9pm. The two boys were still with each other. They got out of the amusement park a long time ago as it was closing its door at a certain time. But the cute date didn't want to separate yet. So they went to a grocery shop nearby and bought some snacks and drinks. After that, they made their way to the beach that wasn't really far and ate and drank what they paid for. Hyunjin and Felix were enjoying their not so light dinner and were rewatching all that happened that evening.

The blonde could clearly place this date in the rank of his happiest day ever. If he could say, he hasn't felt that happy since he broke up with Do-Hyun. So that conclusion made him think of something. "Did you already think about us being a couple before? I mean, before we went to dates like this." The blonde asked, Hyunjin looking at him curiously. The question was quite random, if he may say it. After all, the black-hair man didn't really open up on his love life after his relationship with Mya. Felix didn't know if Hyunjin had someone else in between or something... "Not really. You were with your couple, being happy and you were my friend even though we weren't close." Silence then occurred between them, not knowing what to say after. "You know, it was pretty hard for me when you announced being in a relationship with that guy." Hyunjin said, looking at the landscape in front of them. Felix turned his head to his head and told him to continue. "You were there, all happy being in a couple for the first time of your life whereas my girlfriend fled somewhere. I was all broken and all I wanted was support. Instead, I had a friend who was sharing his happiness. So I was mad at you for weeks, thinking that you didn't care about me."

When that was said, Felix thought about it for a while. If he knew Hyunjin would react that way, he surely would act differently. 'So that's why he ignores me for days on the last weeks of our second year of high school...' That could sound sad but Felix chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" Hyunjin asked, smiling. The blonde shook his head, regaining his composure. "You were mad at me for being happy while you were recovering from your separation but then, when I broke up, you were the one to help me recover. And now, we are here, having a date and sharing cute attention." The younger confessed. It's weird how things could change. Like neither one of them have ever wondered being together, like in love with each other.

"Come here." Hyunjin invited Felix, opening his arms. That was really rare to see the taller initiating skinship. The blonde didn't waste time and put his head on the other's shoulder. Hyunjin kissed Felix's head, both smiling. "You think that I'll be ready someday? To love you fully?" The blonde really wanted to be with the black-hair man. But the problem is that he was not really feeling like recovering from Do-Hyun/Jun-Ho. He needed to forget this man completely to love Hyunjin. "Of course you'll be. I'll help you through it. Don't need to rush, I'll still be here and I'll always wait for you. So take your time, okay?" The older said, looking at the sea moving under the moonlight. And at this moment, Felix realized how glad he was to have someone like Hyunjin in his life. The latter was understanding him whatever the situation was, supporting him, consoling him... Hyunjin is the perfect man to have and everyone is wished for. 'But that guy fell in love with me.'

<later>

"You remember the last time when you asked me to stay at yours for the night?" After a few minutes talking about nothing and everything, looking at the sea, the two boys decided it was time for them to go back home, having some rest after this evening full of emotions. Felix and Hyunjin got inside the younger's car. Hyunjin started panicking a little bit after that question. "Yes I remember, why?" The taller responded. Felix had a wide smile on his face, starting his engine, driving away to Hyunjin's house. The blonde actually had an idea in his mind since Jisung will spend the night at Minho's and he didn't want to be alone at the dorm, so he was thinking that maybe he could sleep with the older. But things changed and little did he know that Hyunjin didn't really want him to go inside his house.