boyfriend??

Next morning

She woke up and do her morning routine she wear this.

She come out of her house and come to her bus stop and sit inside the bus after 15 minutes she reach at office building she can me inside and come at the floor where taehyung cabin is she stand there

Yn: yeeh I reach before the time it is 7:26 now I will show that jerk boss that tomorrow I just sleep a bit more so he burst out on me huh Mr Kim will come at sharp 7:30 .

She see around and get shocked seeing the person just behind her.

Taehyung:done with cursing me (cold)

Yn:good morning Mr Kim.(bowing again and again)

Taehyung:come in my cabin right now

Yn: Mr Kim i will come but you first tell me something.

Taehyung:come inside (cold )

He say and go from there you also go from there you come inside you see him sitting on chair reading a file

Yn pov (he is looking more handsome today his hair are coming on his forehead just looking like a wow)

Yn come and bow she see he is coldly looking at you .yn gulp down he stands up and come infront of you.

Taehyung: don't you have manners miss yn.

Yn:s,, sorry mr.kim (head low)

Taehyung:at place of roaming around with your boyfriend JUST KNOW SOME MANNERS.

Because of his sudden burst out yn flinch hard but she get confused hearing boyfriend.

Yn in mind - whom he is talking about boyfriend i don't have any.

She look up and see him with a confuse face.

Yn: who boyfriend.

Taehyung: don't act innocent like you don't have boyfriend (mocking tone)

Yn:no i really don't have .

Taehyung:leave it you will not accept that you have boyfriend who with you were eating icecream in night in Sunday.

Yn:wait mr.kim you misunderstood he is my friend Kim sunoo not my boyfriend.

Taehyung:he is your friend but you were behaving like he is your boyfriend.

Yn:no actually from college we are together and we both flirt a lot with each other.

Taehyung:hmm.

Yn: mr.kim why you didn't tell that.

Taehyung:what

Yn:there is a business party tonight if kookie will not tell me I will never get to know about it.

Taehyung: kookie (confuse)

Yn: kookie means jungkook

Taehyung :wait how you know jungkook

Yn:I meet him on interview day he was the only one who take my interview and I meet him in the lift for very first time.

Taehyung grab her waist and pull her towards him her head bumped in his hard muscles chest she gulp down and see up and saw him glaring at her.taehyung bends to her level and whisper in her ear.

Taehyung: don't you dare to go near any boy.(in deep and husky voice)

Yn gulp down hearing him she get shy seeing him this close to her he didn't free her from his grip they are in same position.he get lost in her beauy.

Yn: Mr Kim.

He come out of his thoughts and say.

Taehyung:y,,yes

Yn:let me go

Taehyung:oh yeah

He free her from his grip he go near his chair and sit they both hear a door knock.he say come in and the door open revealing lalisa yn roll her eyes seeing her.she also roll her eyes at you she come and bow infront of taehyung.

Lisa:good morning Mr Kim

Taehyung:hmm

Lisa:mr.kim we have a meeting with mr.choi on xxx restaurant after sometime hour.

Taehyung:hmm let's go . (He look at you and say) miss yn you can go home now.

Yn :huh

Taehyung:ms .Lisa go tell the driver to ready I am coming

Lisa:ok Mr Kim

She bow and go from there yn look towards him.

Yn:ok am going.

Taehyung:hmm

Taehyung go from there and yn also go from there to her home.
She come at her home and start choosing a dress for evening party.

~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it guys enjoy bye taebabies