anger

Next morning.(9:15)

Yn woke up and see the time her eyes widen seeing the time.

Yn:what the hell now i should be at office and I am woking up now .

She hurriedly get up and do her morning routine she wear this ⬇️

She come out of the house she didn't eat anything because she is late

She come out of the house she didn't eat anything because she is late .after 20 minutes now it was s 9:50 .she reach the office building she enter inside and see everyone working she come at her table and sit there

She sit there and start working after sometime a employee come and say.

Employee:yn boss of is calling you in his cabin.

Yn:ok.

She get up and start towards taehyung cabin she knock on the door she hear "come in " from inside she come to inside and see taehyung sitting there.he is looking at you deeply through your soul you bow and say.

Yn:good morning Mr.kim.(bow)

Taehyung stand up and come near you he stands infront of you.

Taehyung:is this time to come office.(cold voice)

Yn:sorry Mr.kim

Taehyung:THIS IS MY OFFICE NOT YOUR HOUSE AND IN THIS OFFICE THERE ARE RULES.(angry)

You flinch hard when shout at you yn get scared seeing him this angry no one has shout at yn till now .

Yn:s,, sorry Mr k,Kim

Taehyung:JUST GO FROM HERE NOW.IF YOU REPEAT AGAIN THIS I WILL FIRE YOU FROM THIS OFFICE.AND COMPLETE THESE FILES.

Yn eyes get watery she take the files and come out of the cabin and go towards washroom and start crying because it is the first time someone shouted at her after crying of 15 minutes she wash her face and come out of washroom she come to her table and start working .

Now it is 8:00

Yn have now two files left she is working she didn't have lunch and breakfast almost everyone has gone after one hour she complete she get up and go towards taehyung cabin she knock on the door and hear a cold voice saying "come in" she come inside aand bow towards him and say.

Yn: Mr.kim the files has completed can I go.

Taehyung:hmm

Yn come out of office and she didn't find any vehicle on the road is empty no on is on the road she take a short cut she enter in a alley.

She is scared as she is alone she is walking on the road she hear someone sound she start going fast she feel someone behind her she see two boys behind her she started going more fast

She is scared as she is alone she is walking on the road she hear someone sound she start going fast she feel someone behind her she see two boys behind her she started going more fast .she hear a boy saying.

Boy1:stop there beautiful.

Yn start running they run behind her.

Boy2:why to run beautiful let's have some fun

One of them come and try to grab her hand she start going backwards her back the wall

Boy 2: now where will you run.

Boy1: let's have some fun girl

Yn:l,, Leave m,,me pl,,eas

Boy1: why in hurry baby

Yn:j,,just l,, Lea ,,ve m,,me you b,,,basterd .

Boy2:now it's over I can't wait.

Boy1: first you go than I will go.

Yn close her eyes being scared she doesn't feel any touch she open her eyes and didn't see anyone she turn to her right side and see someone beating the boys mercilessly he is still beating them  they were half dead yn go and grab his arm to stop him she say.

Yn: please stop t,they w,,I'll d,,die.

He stop and turn around towards her she see his  face

++++++++++++++++++++±+++++++++±

Hii taebabies.

Guess who was beating them tell me in comments.and don't forget to vote guys

Bye bye taebabies 💜