Announcement!

Announcement📢!!!
Finally, finallyyyy!!!

Here's the moment you've been waiting for~
Take a deep breath!

My schedule is smooth sailing, like, yes, like a fuc— et(?) . Anyway, I want to tell you that, everything's better, just a few lessons here and there so I had time to slap myself and get my motivation back on track.

It's sweet to say that I can finally give you, guys, what you so fricking deserve for all the shits I put you through, ૧(ꂹີωꂹີૂ)

So toxic of me to leave y'all hanging, but hey, I was born to torment my readers mwehehehehehehehhehehehe

*ehem

Still.

Thank you for waiting for me, lovelies. You guys are so beautiful and patient and brave and smart and— that's enough. ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

I managed to write the chapter that I've been stuck with and gave up trying to salvage, but hey, I was born this w-w-way~ yeaahhh~

But seriously, you guys deserve every update this humble and pretty author makes!

I will kneel- on water, soft cushion and books for y'all!

For the record, I managed to write 'till 20 (I think) and I will be updating monthly from now on. I adjusted, edited, revised- the chapters too but it's still the same plot yk. I only changed some scenes for a proper transition for the next chapter.

I don't really know if y'all are liking the slowburn and limited lovey-dovey interactions so far but I'm working on the thought of making more kiss-y—wiss-y between the three of 'em.

As far as I want to corporate it to a fantasy and fiction style, I still want to keep the realism for our characters like slowly making Tyrespiel accept that he was, meh, gay, all the way for the two and that pain and shits should be more realistic for us to really feel it.

Therefore, I'm writing as well as learning. Especially some cringey parts (y'all, I wrote that in the midst of my high so fyi, I was so horny when I was writing chapter 3 and that special chapter hehe )

Even now, one more push and I'll be giggling and tickling like a fucki— mentally ill patient to the point that I'm even thinking of making an asylum mature story after this ( which I know I'll regret after ).

I'm so chatty, no? Sorry, Introvert me really have limited friend space huhuhuhu

:>

Updates: Monthly
Current condition of the book: we're arriving at the third scenario.

Ps. When I said 'high' I mean emotions- high on emotions not drugs, kay? Mwah-mwah!

- 🍑