2 : Elite Students

Tyrespiel's POV

When we exited the carriage, Kaspian took my wrist and dashed to where his friends are with an excited smile on his handsome face ( he got that from me😎 ). Students took glances of us in surprise probably thinking onto why I suddenly attended morning classes.

Just felt like it beaches. Fuck, I'm so hot..

I looked at the other three male leads─ Liam, Ruffian and Mael. Liam have bright blue hair and lively dark green eyes that created an elfen beauty,

Ruffian have wild curly silver bedhair and grey eyes making him look adorable but carefree and,

Mael have golden shoulder length hair tied in a low bun and black eyes outlined in pale gold.

"Lores, Kaspian!! It's nice seeing you guys early today!"

Liam greet us as he walk towards my direction and before I knew it he pounced on me, good thing, this body is still sharp in nature so I managed to dodge it making the young teen pounce on empty air.

He look at me with determination and once again tried to snatch my blindfold along with Ruffian joining him but I simply dodge them without sweating. I gave a taunting grin upon seeing their dejected faces and slouch backs.

"Lores!!! Just let us see your face!!"

Liam and Ruffian protested in frustration as the other two only laughed at their determination to remove my blindfold. I give both of them a mocking grin while smoothing my uniform, they only sent back a sheepish grin.

"Its 'Brother Lores' to you. And if you get high a percentage in the Academic Exam and be chosen in the upcoming Rivalry maybe I wil consider...."

I hum softly watching them contemplate, their faces turning complex, stiff, relaxed then determination.

'We will ace all of it!! ' they said in their minds.

[ end of POV ]

With this mindset their previous scores are about to change drastically- influenced by their inspiration and ignition of motivation. Lores stroke the handle of his bag before turning around being followed by the four still in their own imaginations.

Especially Kaspian as he has yet to see Lores's face ever since he was a kid, not even portraits of his bare face were hang since they were hidden by their parents. For whatever reason he used this cover, he worries that it might trigger a bad past event.

"Are you sure?" , Kaspian asks his brother whilst speed-walking beside him as they went to the direction of their building ( infront of the open field ).

"Yes, so sure! But if you fail, heh, Give me 50 theories of magic and its structure and the mathematical function, and the goal of Aslan's Book 'The hundredth war of Ewa'."

He spoke without caring about the four's faces morphing into horror, terrified of this male's way of punishing them. Now, they do really have to win no matter what, they won't fail!

"This is your room. Study properly, kids."

Lores wave goodbye before whistling his way to his room whilst swinging his bag back and forth. He can't wait to see if they will still win after all, his presence alone broke the original story line already.