12: Owl is chicken?

The male with moss green hair and a pair of shimmering oceanic blue eyes (hidden behind an a blindfold with an ouroboros symbol) sat on his balcony with a thinking-look. He has been sitting there for an hour and staring at nothing but the horizon.

He couldn't remember why he was in Roux's arms last night. It seems that all memories before that, were deliberately erased and his blindfold didn't even reacted which means no magic incantation was used.

Touching his blindfold he wonders how the culprit erased his memories which were being protected by a heavy enchantment from his grandmother.

'And beside why would they erase it? What's their motive?' , he thought whilst producing a 'hmm' sound.

'Never mind. No harm was done so I'll overlook it', he shrugged before changing his clothes. He finishes doing his hair and after he swiped Owl off his feet.

Owl released a surprise hoot. He's not done admiring his gorgeous feathers yet! This master is cruel!

"I can hear you.", Tyrespiel coldly said as he glares down at Owl whose position was upside down(his master holds him like a chicken about to be slayed)

While walking to his destination, he couldn't help but to think about his previous life as Tristan. Before his illness, he was attending school like any other teenager. He even had a bestfriend, his friend was weird though because he was cold and aloof and quite over protective.

He's an upperclassman named Stephan.

He has auburn hair and bright green eyes and frickles too. Stephan acts like a noble in the 18th century, always using idiomatic words as insult and has a very creative and extensive way of speaking. Which means his understanding of currency was below C.

" what can a paper's value be? If you so said that papers have value in them then why are you writing on that paper!? WHY ARE YOU WRITING ON A PAPER MONEY!...... atleast a coin can be proven of value: gold, copper and silver is what it's made of, idiot. "

He let out a chuckle at the memory.

Beside Stephan, now that he thought of his previous life he misses his parents even though they are barely present in his life but still they cared about him.

Snapping out his thoughts due to Owl's simultaneous hoots. Owl stopped hooting once he sees his master glaring down at him again.

"Someday..someday...hmm..", Tyrespiel licked his lips while hungrily staring at Owl.

Wowoooo, he's just trying to comfort his master! He didn't do anything wrong!

- Angelus Academy, right wing,
private canteen.

In the round dining table sat his two brothers and the princes. They all turn their heads to him once he opened the crimson colored doors. Lores felt like a naked lamb under the cold winter night.

"Goodmorning.", Roux was back to himself, his soft whispers turned to cold statements.

"Good morning, Master Tyespiel..", Stephane's greeted him with a fond smile.