3 : Alexythemia Day

Since that day Kaspian and his friends talked to Lores about the upcoming tests and the Rivalry game, they stopped playing around and started to get serious on studying. Even Mister and Missis Crosseart were shocked when they saw their third son holding books.

Well, imagine Roman's incredulous face when he saw it.

They thought he's possessed which the other refuted with an offended look.

Everyone in the estate saw his sudden changed (much like Lores) and there's no denying that he's been getting higher marks in his quizzes than his previous quizzes which looks like he'll most likely pass the exam/tests.

A manifestation of butterfly effect, right?

Nevertheless, Roman was thankful for his third brother's change. His prayer was at last, granted. The goddess finally took pity on him.

And..No one will barge in his chamber just to attempt to hug him now haha˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

Tyrespiel's POV

I plop on my bed softly sighing at the creak it made. Not even a week since my transmigration, all I did was follow Lores original daily routine as I discovered I am also not a morning person so unless Shane or Mother drag me out the Estate, I will not go anywhere.

Staying at home is also boring so I did what every anime characters does─ test my rank.

So far I can use my perception and suppress my magic aura and Lores Categorized element. There are seven categorized elements; Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Shadow, Chaos elements and there are also sub elements that falls under that category which are called fragments.

And Lores element falls under Air─ sound, a fragment of said element.

Now I can use some of his sound; silent sounds, piercing sounds, hallucination sounds and so on... I am also experimenting with his sound like what if I can make tempting sounds like sirens or even copy voices.. Damn now I sound like the baddest villain!

[ Author : well too bad 'cause you're the Main Character ]

Lets review now my children..

There are two versions of this book:

1) My love, Heroine
2) (our) Darling Hero

In the first book, the heroine was a very beautiful and renowned woman,the only flaw is, she never settled for one man.

Seriously, I only liked the book because of the normal behaviors of the character.

Can't a heroine be damn loyal to her love interest? Fuck! Now I'm itching to find that transmigrated bitch and slap some sense into her bean brain.

There are over a hundred chapters of the book and many villains such as the transmigrator╶it's not me we both know that╴, a royal member, even the unsuspicious literature teacher is one of 'em, there are two villainess and a Mastermind Villain behind all of it.

And the problem is...I can't remember their names anymore!

'Was it the daughter of the baron? Or maybe the hidden princess?? Who? Or was it the janitor I saw yesterday?hmm could be'

"He looked at me as if he wants to swallow me whole..urgh! so creepy."

And the female lead or heroine who came from a poor family, yes just like any magical fantasy the author of this book also made her a commoner.

She came from a small village outside the scope of the Rafael Borders. She entered the academy and caught the eyes of my brother and his friends, and from then on, pursued her but she acts like a damn pick-me girl. Always wanting attention that's why she's also a trouble magnet.