Raj is inside the delivery room with Simran and is trying to calm her down from her pain but her pain is becoming unbearable.

" I don't think I will be able to survive..." she says, holding Raj's hand tightly breathing abnormally.

" Are you crazy, what nonsense are you saying...nothing will happen to you..." The pain is so unbearable that Simran cannot understand what she is saying.

" Don't yell at me now, I'm in pain."

" Sorry jaana but please don't talk like this...soon this pain will turn into happiness...you just stay calm and be patient..." he says caressing her hair to calm to her

" No, I can't do this... Please, if anything happens to me, tell my baby that his mother was a very good person.." Raj gets angry again at her nonsense

" Of course, after the baby arrives, I will definitely tell him what a great dramatist his mother is... iss haalat me bhi drama kar rahi ho serial ki bahuyon ki trah...." Simran pouts at this

" Tumne wo serials dekhe hai...?" She asks

" Nahi par suna jrur hai TV serial ki bahuyun kitna drama karti hai....unse kam nahi ho tum...." Similarly, he tries to divert her from her pain by engaging her in talks.

And within no time, the faces of the family members standing outside become happy when they all hear the baby crying.

A nurse comes from inside and informs them that it is a son.

Everyone's face lights up and everyone hugs and congratulates each other.

Ashish and Prakash hug each other and congratulate each other on becoming DADA and NANA.

So Neela hugs Shweta and Bebe and congratulates Bebe for becoming great-grandmother and Shweta for becoming grandmother.

And where elders were hugging each other, how could Neil Khanna remain behind?
He sees Avni standing next to him who is smiling seeing her family's happiness.

He touches her shoulder with his and she looks at him with a smile.

" Congratulations Neil, you have become a Mama..."

" Congratulations to you too, tum maami ban gyi..." Saying this he leans down and kisses her cheek due to which her eyes widen, the whole family is here and this man.

She gives him a light push on which he laughs and she moves away from him and goes to Neela and seeing her Neela hugs her happily.

Soon Raj comes outside with the baby in his arms, a big smile on his face and his happiness visible through tears in his eyes.

Seeing him, Neela first asks him how is Simran, to which he replies that she is absolutely fine and then before someone says something, Avni says

" Bhai, sabse pehle meri baari baby ko lene ki...har jagah sabse chota bolkar sabse last me number aata hai mera..." She speaks with a pout on which everyone smiles and Neil also smiles seeing her cuteness.

" Haan haan jrur, waise bhi sabse pehle haq buaa ka..." Raj says while putting the baby in her arms and Avni gets a little nervous taking that little life in her arms
She has never held such a small baby in her arms before.

And then as soon as Raj places the baby in Avni's arms, everyone hugs him and congratulates him and gives blessing to him... Neela kisses his forehead and congratulates him on becoming a father.

" Kaisa lag raha hai pita bankar...?" Neela asks on which Raj first looks at Avni and his baby in her arms

" Mom, When I held Avi in ​​my arms for the first time, I felt the same again... First as a elder brother and today as a father, I am aware of my increasing responsibilities, will I be a good father ?"