Chapter 3: Shining Beacon Part 2

<Timeskip brought to your by: Chibi Y/N being red as a tomato and Chibi Weiss blushing while covering her face after unintentionally calling Y/N cute>

Y/N POV:

I'm currently shirtless with just some sleeping pants on while walking around the ballroom while trying to find a spot. After I found one next to my sister's, I decided to go grab a book and go somewhere to read. I found one next to the bow girl from earlier so I decided to take it.

Y/N: Mind if I sit here?

She looks out from her book and just nods. So I sat next to her as I grab my book. It was awkward silence so I decided to introduce myself.

Y/N: Pardon me [she looks from her book] but I don't think we've been properly introduced yet. My names Y/N. [Extends his hand]

Blake: Blake Belladonna. [accepts the handshake]

Y/N: [Lets go of the handshake] I like your bow. Hides your cat ears pretty nicely.

Her eyes widen.

Blake: How did you-

Y/N: Your bow was twitching a bit. Don't worry. Your secret safe with me. Us faunuses must stick together, am I right?

She seems to ease a bit.

Blake: Right... What kind of faunus are you?

Y/N: Honestly, I have no clue really.

Blake: I've never met a faunus who didn't know what species he is.

Y/N: I know, "Weird" right?

Blake: Not weird, Just different.

Y/N: Wow. Thanks....

Blake: Also why are you shirtless? Just asking.

Y/N: Well, the dorsal spikes on my back have a tendency to rip and shred any clothing that touches them.

Blake: You were just fine when I first saw you.

Y/N: That's because those have holes that allows me to where anything without shredding it to pieces by accident.

Blake: I see.

That was when I heard struggling. We turned to see Yang approaching, dragging Ruby with her.

Yang: Hel-looooo! I believe you guys may know each other? Oh, hey Y/N. Guessing you already have introduced yourself to her.

Y/N: Yep.

Blake: He did and aren't you... that girl that exploded?

Ruby: Uh, yeah! [extending a hand] My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater... Actually, you can just call me Ruby.

Blake: Okay... [Goes back to reading]

Yang: [Whisper] What are you doing!?

Ruby: [Whisper] I don't know help me!!

Yang: So... What's your name?

Blake: It's Blake.

Yang: Well Blake I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister, I uh... like your bow.

Blake: Thanks. [sounding monotone]

Yang: it goes good with... your pajamas.

Y/N: [Face-palm and mutters] Oh my god.