Y/N's Bio

Appearance:
-Hair: Black
-Eye Color: (E/C)
-Skin color: (S/C)
-Scales: Black
-Color of Dorsal Spikes: Also black

Other features:
-Dorsal Spikes
-Elbow spikes
-A reptilian tail

Family: Yang (older sister), Ruby (younger sister), Summer (Mother), Taiyang (Father), Qrow (Uncle), Zwei (Pet)

Personality: Very cheerful and very fun to hang around with, very friendly, thrill seeker sometimes, adventurous. (to his friends and family) Very scary, ruthless, won't hold back. (to those he hates)

Likes: His Family and Friends, Games, Training , Reading, Weapons , Food, Hot chocolate, Music, Faunus, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, Cute animals, Relaxing, swimming.

Dislikes: Seeing his Family and Friends hurt or sad, Team CRDL, Bullies, Team CRDL, Racists, White-Fang, Team CRDL, Perverts, Evil, Jacques, Criminals, Evil, did I mention Team CRDL?

Abilities:
-Retractable Claws: can use claws for any offensive attacks and they are retractable.

-Elbow spikes: You have sharp spike petruding out of each of your elbow for double offence.

-Atomic Breath: Your dorsal spike will glow blue as they pump out and will do so from tail to head as you charge it. Once fully charge, the dorsal spikes will sync back into the body and you will fire a very powerful atomic ray. And once it hits something...

A/N: Sorry for the low ass quality, there was a higher quality one but it was removed because YouTube is being a complete asshole and shutdown the original video that was placed here. Thanks to someone in the comments for recommending this video because Jesus christ YouTube. Learn to fuck off. But the impact explosion will be like in Terminator 3.

(like this)

And you can control how powerful the blast will be but your dorsal spikes won't pump out but your atomic breath will still be deadly.

-Strength: extremely strong.

-Amphibian: You can breath under water thanks to the faunus traits.

-Tail: Pretty self-explanatory.

-Regeneration: Can heal from any damage pretty fast than any aura.

-Endurance and Durability: No matter how much damage you take, you cannot be stopped no matter what. Your pretty much a juggernaut.

-Flying Dropkick: You can do the infamous gravity-defying Dropkick!! The force of this dropkick will send literally anything and anyone flying.

(like this lmao)

Weapon:
-Weapon Name: (W/N)
You have a pair gauntlets that are similar to Yangs but with a more Grey and black with blue flames on it for detail. These gauntlets have a similar function to ember celica and has two modes.

A.) Battle Mode: they fire backwards, giving you more power into your Punches.

B.) Traversal mode: The barrels of the weapon now face forward which allows you traverse areas like how Yang does with her ember celica.

Semblance:
-Godzilla: You are able to transform into a giant monster that can destroy anything in its path. In this form, your melee abilities and the atomic breath are significantly stronger. (you have not unlocked this semblance until later.)

(Your Transformation)