☆ chapter thirty one☆

(LUKA'S POV)

~timeskip, back in Luka's room~

I let out a shaky breath, looking at my hands in my lap rather than having to watch Y/N's reaction. I had just told her everything. Well, everything about the Lila situation. She stayed silent, but I didn't dare look up yet. That is, until I heard quiet sobbing. My head snapped up to meet her eyes, but she just looked at me in amusement. It wasn't crying that I heard– Y/N was fucking laughing.

"Wh–" I stopped, completely dumbfounded. She snickered, throwing her head back before regaining her composure.

"Luka–" She giggled again. "You're so sweet– really– but I think we'll be okay." She smiled like she was holding back more laughter, but she reached her hand out to comfort me.

"What makes you think that?" I stared at her like she had just sprouted a second head. "I don't think it's something to laugh about–"

"You're right– I'm sorry." She calmed down, still smiling lightly. "I just mean– it's not going to change anything." She shrugged, like it was obvious. I stared blankly, clearly missing something. "It seems like you're really worried about people seeing these photos online, but it's not like they can't see the exact same thing already." She shrugged.

"I'm not sure I follow–" I mumbled.

"My tits are already on the internet, Luka." Y/N deadpanned. I didn't think I could be any more shocked by her responses, but here we are.

"Your...what?" I asked, feeling like an idiot.

"Isaac made a short film a while ago– remember when I went to the states to visit him a few years back?" She asked, explaining a little more clearly now. I nodded. "It had a topless scene in it and the girl who was originally supposed to do it pulled out of the project last minute, so... yeah. Real artsy black and white shit, so– you know, tasteful I guess. It turned out really great, but I try not to watch it. It's a little weird, you know?" She cocked her head.

"Oh..." I said quietly, feeling a little lame for not knowing. "You– why didn't I know about this?"

"I guess I was a little embarrassed. I don't mind people seeing it I just– I don't know I guess I was worried you'd judge me or something. Stupid, huh?" She cocked her head to the side.

"A little, yeah. I'd never judge you." I laughed. "But I get it." I smiled softly. "W-what kind of– I mean what was–"

"Do you want to see it?" She raised an eyebrow at me, smiling as I got flustered. "It's nothing you haven't seen before, I guess." She shrugged.

"Maybe later." I laughed.

"I mean, it's not ideal if Lila puts the pictures out there since this time it's not my choice, but it won't fuck up my life any more." She laughed. "And of course you'll be fine. The men always are." She sighed.

"What about the fans?" I raise an eyebrow. "You remember what happened with Veronica." I cringed internally, thinking of a previous girlfriend who had been crucified by the internet.

"I do." She knit her eyebrows together in thought. "But fuck em." She shrugged. "They're not really fans if they start anything."

"I guess not." I replied. "So...you aren't worried?"

"Not really. I'm a big girl– I can handle it." She rubbed my arm softly. "Plus, chances are pretty good that Lila won't even do anything if she knows we don't care."

"Probably true." I nodded. "So...problem solved, then?" I perked up a little, feeling light a weight had lifted off my chest. Y/N nodded, humming softly. I cleared my throat. "So, uh, you said you had something you wanted to talk about too– care to share?"