Greenland x Antarctica

How the fuck does this have 1.2k reads? Anyway, here's one of the least controversial ships for you to judge Bing AI for:

Antarctica and Greenland met at a winter camp for high school students who loved snow and ice. They were both assigned to the same cabin, along with Greenland's siblings and some other kids. Antarctica was immediately drawn to Greenland's white hair and red and white eyepatch, which contrasted with his pale skin and blue eyes. She thought he looked like a prince from a fairy tale. Greenland was intrigued by Antarctica's long blue hair and quiet demeanor. He sensed that she was smart and kind, and he wanted to get to know her better. They soon discovered that they had a lot in common. They both enjoyed reading books, listening to music, and watching documentaries. They also shared a passion for cold weather and animals, especially penguins. Antarctica had a collection of penguin plushies and stickers, and Greenland had a penguin tattoo on his left arm. They spent hours talking about their favorite penguin species and facts, and they even made a pact to visit Antarctica someday and see the real penguins. As the camp went on, they grew closer and closer. They would sit next to each other at meals, hold hands during walks, and cuddle under blankets at night. They also helped each other with their challenges and fears. Antarctica helped Greenland with his math homework, which he struggled with due to his partial blindness. Greenland helped Antarctica with her social anxiety, which made her nervous around new people. They also defended each other from bullies and pranksters, who sometimes made fun of their names and appearances. One night, they decided to sneak out of the cabin and go to the frozen lake. They wanted to see the stars and the northern lights, which were supposed to be visible that night. They put on their warmest clothes and boots, and grabbed a flashlight and a thermos of hot chocolate. They walked hand in hand through the snow, laughing and whispering. When they reached the lake, they found a spot where the ice was thick enough to stand on. They looked up at the sky, and saw a dazzling display of colors and shapes. They were awestruck by the beauty of nature, and felt a surge of emotion in their hearts. They turned to face each other, and smiled. They leaned in, and kissed. It was their first kiss, and it felt like magic. They felt a warmth in their chests, and a tingling in their lips. They wrapped their arms around each other, and hugged. They whispered "I love you" in each other's ears, and kissed again. They stayed like that for a long time, enjoying the moment. They felt like they had found their soulmates, and they never wanted to let go. They eventually returned to the cabin, and snuck back into their beds. They fell asleep with smiles on their faces, and dreams of penguins and northern lights in their minds. They knew that they had a special bond, and that they would always be together. They were Antarctica and Greenland, and they were in love.