A Bad Dream

The classroom door swung open, and a good-looking guy entered, his hand extended toward me. "Kouhai! I heard you're good at guitar! Do you want to join us in our band?"

Caught off guard, I glanced up from my phone, confusion etching my features.

Who is this person? I wondered.

Before I could respond, another voice chimed in. "Senpai! Why are you barging into the room?" A short male followed him into the classroom.

"Ahh~ Koishi-kun is here! I thought I told you to stay in the clubroom?" He turned to him, a mischievous smile on his face.

"What the!? Look, can't we just invite him into our clubroom instead?" Koishi protested.

"Ahahaha~ Then what's the point of inviting him when we can't go to his classroom?"

He fell silent, realizing the flaw in his suggestion. "Oh... You're right!"

The two of them turned to me and took the lead.

"Let me introduce myself! I am the bass guitarist, Kenji Satori. This is the lead vocalist, Koishi Ishimoto!"

"We're currently looking for a guitarist, but it seems no one knows how to..." Koishi explained, and then his eyes lit up as he turned to me. "Will you give it a try?! I heard from your classmates that you play guitar on the rooftop!"

E-Eh?! I was taken aback. How did my classmates find out about that? I made sure the rooftop door was locked... Also, why are you acting like a girl!?

With a mix of surprise and curiosity, I found myself at the center of an unexpected invitation to join a band. The expressions on Kenji and Koishi's faces were a blend of hope and eagerness, awaiting my response.

I hesitated for a moment, glancing between Kenji and Koishi. The idea of joining a band hadn't crossed my mind, but their enthusiasm was contagious.

The anticipation in the air was palpable as Koishi pleaded with his wide, hopeful eyes. "Well, senpai, will you join us? We really need a guitarist!"

Urgk... That smiling face is not fair...

I sighed, a small smile forming on my face. "Alright, I'll give it a try. But, don't expect too much. I'm not a professional or anything."

Kenji pumped his fist in the air, and Koishi cheered.

"Then! After class! I want you to head to the music club! okay?" Koishi said.

I nodded, "I think I know the way there."

"Alrighty~ Let's go, Senpai!" Koishi tried to pull Kenji out of the classroom.

"Alright, Let's depart onwards back to the clubroom!!" He said, leaving the classroom with laughter.

"Stop that, you're embarrassing!" Koishi blushed, feeling a bit flustered.

And so, the two left the classroom, leaving me alone with the curious gazes of my classmates.

As the bell rang, signaling the end of the class, Kenji and Koishi ushered me toward the music club room. Koishi couldn't hide his enthusiasm, while Kenji wore a confident grin.

Upon entering the clubroom, the door swung open to reveal a space filled with musical instruments and an atmosphere charged with creative energy.

"Welcome to the club, senpai!" Koishi greeted, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Just then, I noticed a guy sitting in front of the drum set, wearing a headset and holding drumsticks.

"Oh? It looks like Kuro-chan is training hard~" Kenji remarked, slowly walking towards him.