Blooming Blue Rose

I texted everyone in the Roselia group chat, "@everyone, please come to the studio after class. Let's maintain silence until everyone arrives."

"Nakasone-kun, is there something you want to say?" Yukina was the first to respond.

"@NakasoneRyo? Are you there?" Lisa followed up with a question.

"Looks like we have to. Seems pretty important after all," Sayo chimed in.

The chat fell silent after that, with no further messages from anyone.\

Good. Looks like everyone is following the plan, although Udagawa-san and Shirokane-san are in the dark. They won't be expecting what's on the paper.

But just to make sure...

I sent a text to Imai-san, "Imai-san, do you remember what I told you about the paper?"

Imai responded promptly, "Y-Yeah, give it to Yukina once everyone has gathered."

"Good."

"N-Nakasone-kun? What is your plan here?"

"My plan? Of course, to create the best MV for Roselia!"

"Haha... I'd appreciate it, but I feel like you're hiding something. Is it something written on the paper?"

"Please do not open it. Only Minato-san is allowed to open it once everyone has gathered."

"Fine," Imai replied with a pout emoji.

The school went by in a blur as I kept checking my phone, making sure everyone received my message. As the final bell rang, I headed straight to the CirCLE livehouse, leaving behind the curious eyes of my classmates who couldn't understand why I was in such a hurry.

As I arrived, the livehouse was empty, with the stage set up and ready for practice, but no sign of Roselia.

I checked the time; I had arrived early, just as planned. Now all I could do was wait.

Or not... I think it is time for them to settle things out.

Moments later, the door swung open, and one by one, the members of Roselia entered the room.

Yukina, the last to enter, looked at everyone with a raised eyebrow. "What's this about?"

Everything went quiet again, but this time Lisa broke it, "Erm, everyone... No... Yukina, Nakasone-kun wants you to read this." Lisa grabbed the paper from her bag and handed it to her.

"From Nakasone-san?"

Everyone gathered around Yukina, who slowly unfolded the paper and started reading. The room was filled with tense silence as they waited for her to finish. Her expression shifted from confusion to realization, and a faint, almost imperceptible smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

"An achievement of the impossible," she muttered, her voice barely above a whisper, but everyone heard her.

"What's this about, Minato-san?" Sayo asked, her curiosity piqued.

Instead of answering, Yukina turned to Sayo, her expression softening just a bit. "Roselia."

"Nakasone-kun believes the blue rose can symbolize what our song and MV can become. Something unique, extraordinary."

Yukina looked back at the paper, and the hint of a smile grew. "An achievement of the impossible."

The rest of Roselia gathered around to see the message, and understanding seemed to dawn on them. Ako, in her chuunibyo way, exclaimed, "The legendary blue rose, our symbol of extraordinary!"

Just then Sayo's eyes widened, and she bowed apologetically. "I'm sorry. Now that I've realized it... I am sorry, everyone! I am sorry, Imai-san."

"N-No, It's okay...! more importantly, Yukina?"

Yukina nodded, "Yeah, Looks like there will be no problem for the MV and the Live Concert after all!"

Everyone quickly moved to their instruments.

Yukina on vocals, Lisa on bass, Sayo on guitar, Ako on drums, and Rinko on keyboard.

"Everyone! Let's do this!" Yukina declared as she grabbed the microphone.

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted in unison, their spirits high and united.

With renewed determination and the symbol of the blue rose guiding them, Roselia was ready to create something extraordinary.

And then came the concert day, along with the day I published the MV to the public. I didn't use the ticket they had offered me as a bribe.

As long as Roselia was still together and thriving, that was the best reward.

I smiled as I slowly shut my laptop and then turned on the television. Watching Roselia perform live on CirCLE was an amazing experience, and it had everyone, including the news, intrigued.

Oh, and about the ticket? I gave it to someone who needed it more.

At the live concert in CirCLE, "Ohhh! Yukina-chan!!!" Soumei shouted from the front row.

Well, I'm sure Soumei-kun was thrilled to be there.

I yawned and turned off the television, heading upstairs. It was time to get some well-deserved rest for the day.