A Full Blooming Rose

After the concert and the MV were released, they took the internet by storm. The MV garnered millions of views, and the comments were overwhelmingly positive. I couldn't find a single dissatisfied comment.

"Looks like Roselia has climbed to the top online," Marina said as she scrolled through her phone.

"Really? That's fantastic," I replied, tidying up the table and cleaning the lounge.

"So, I'm curious, what kind of magic did you work on them?" Marina asked with a sly grin.

I glanced back, smiling slightly. "Please don't give me that look. All I did was give them a little nudge."

"Ah, how cute of you."

"Eh? You're the cute one here."

Marina laughed. "Haha. Anyway, besides that, can you go to the staff room for a moment?"

"Hm?" I paused in my cleaning. "Why?"

"The cats are in there, and I'd like you to feed them."

"Eh? You mean the kittens and the mother cat that were living outside the live house are now in the staff room?"

"Hmm. Just do it."

"O-Okay." I leaned the broom against the wall and made my way to the staff room.

Seriously?! Marina-san! You're the best!

I opened the door, and it was completely dark.

It's so dark... Where's the switch?

As I fumbled for the light switch, I was taken by surprise.

"Thank you, Nakasone!" they all said in unison. Each member of Roselia was in the staff room.

"Eh? What's all this?"

"Now, now, sit down, you're the star today after all," Lisa coaxed me into taking a seat. "Yukina," Lisa turned to her.

Yukina nodded, "First of all, thank you for creating the MV."

"It was my pleasure, but it's mostly you guys who made the song," I replied, feeling a little nervous.

"Yes, but without you, we wouldn't have reached those world-record views in just two days," Sayo added.

"Yeah! We reached 10 million!" Ako exclaimed excitedly, and Rinko nodded in agreement.

"Secondly, why didn't you come to the live concert?" Yukina asked, her gaze piercing through me.

"We were looking for you, you know?" Lisa said with a playful nudge.

"Sorry," I mumbled, looking down, slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine. More importantly, let's celebrate," Yukina suggested.

"Yeah!" Everyone chimed in.

I glanced at each of them and sighed, "Alright!"

And so, we celebrated tonight at the CirCLE.